chapter 5 little bonding kinda

Note: lady D may be a little out of character, im trting to make it seem as her as possible
if you see (#) it means there is a note for that particular section at the end of the chapter.  Alright love you, read well
________________
As comforting as her hand running through your hair was, having that feeling constantly eating at your gut pretty much killed you on its own. You know the one, where you know your gonna die but damn, why not with a bang or maybe its the rush of adrenaline you get when you "borrow" from stores or disobey superiors. Either way, the smoke that floated from her ciggeret and blew from her soft, plump looking lips started to annoy you. (1)

Not gonna lie, the silence was so ducking awkward or maybe it was just you. The tension so thick you could cut it with a knife, jelly like almost. This lady hadn't looked in you the eye yet and right now you weren't game enough. Her eyes from a distance looked so intimidating as it is, why does eye contact have to be so hard!

"Pet, may I know where you come from"

"Uhhhhh" mind blank, lie, words 'Say something! "The village" 'well duh' you thought to yourself, why panic? that was pretty pathetic on your part but hey, that's to be expected. I bet you that nobody would or could keep their full composers infront of this beautiful giant.

"No, you live there" her hand held your waist closer to her perfect navel, her perfectly supple breasts slightly pressed  to your cheek which in turn causes a flustered reply,
"I uhhhh what?"

"You live there, I have records of everyone from birth to death. You came to this village" she blew a hot breath of grey smoke into the air before looking down at you. She made you feel like a small petite child. "From where did you move"

"Um, earth?" She glared as her hand squeezed the side of your abdomen tighter. You winced internally. Your voiced strained "I dont want to talk about it" her grip tightened "m'lady" you forgot about the respective hierarchy for a second, she was a misstress, why not be a queen in this castle. (2). A gigantic clastle, land with 'subjects' sounds queen-ish to me. You gussed she dropled the subject, for now.

"M'lady," Lady Dimitrescu replied with a small hum "May I ask you a question?"

"You just did" your eyebrows furrowed, this is something your brothers would say and yet still no comeback. You heard the mistresses chesty laugh,
"I' makung fun, go ahead" her hand lightly rubbing where she previously squeezed, it caused your legs to shiver.

"Why are you so tall?"

She looked down at you with a blank expression, her golden eyes all void any motion, well shit.

"Why are you so stupid." Her reply was so blank and bold it was comedic to a degree.

"Woh, ok did not expect that," you rub the base of your neck in nervousness.
Lady Dimitrescu let out a laugh before speaking.
"You did walk into someones home for a 'dare'" You look away while puffing out your cheeks and crossing your arms, all this wasn't serious, just your casual bullying in a nutshell.
She put down her quellazaire down on the coffee table before using bothe hands to pull you into a playful hug. One hand around your waist an the other pressing your cheek further into her boobies.

Lady Dimitrescu's small light-hearted giggles only added an extra layer to your blushing cheeks. Tomato red? No more like stop sign red, gnome hat red, janator mop bucked red!
"You are the cutest little fox I've come across in years"
This made your insides go from softer simmer to explosive boil, your belly flopped around and your heart was having some kind of rave party.

"Thanks!" It came out with more enthusiasm then intended

"Dont let that go to your head"
___________________
(1) If you smoke not my duck problem. The smell just erks me, i cant breath. This is just as much for you as it is for me. 🍃☘ on the other hand is a-ok!! Dont do drugs ducklinsz

(2) i didnt mean for this to sound like you had trama, i dont really like writing about it but im trying to figure out a backstory for you as i write, i have an idea but either way your story isnt to bad promise

(624 words)
Hii duckers,🐥🐤
This is around half the usual word goal I try to achive seeing as i some how got myself sick last week of exams! Yaayy! 🥳🤧 now that i have 2 weeks of holidays i have time to relax and add to these chapters. I know there wasnt much in this chapter but i really really hope that this feeds your big tiddie 9'6 addiction. 😘

I need ideas, if someone has any ideas on what i should do please let me know because i have no idea on what i should do. I started this book as a want to get the initial idea out but now im out. The sick got me! Duck family save me!

DUCKERS MOVE OUT! 🦆🦆