Chapter 4. There Are Two More!?

You attempted to look through the window, wiping the condensation with your hand, the storm seemed to have gotten worse. (oh no, CLEO! The condensation) 

You could feel your own eyes, it sounds like a stoner thing to say but right now, you felt as if something was pulling down on your bottom lid - but that usually happened when you stayed up a day and night. Nobody ever gets used to it.  It had been god knows how long since you were put in that room, nobody came to the door, not even the maid (you assume the maid) who would leave food water and clothes would wake you or something. It would all be on the nightstand when you woke up. It was worse when you listened to the sobbing and the screaming at random times. It started giving you nightmares, that's the reason you tried to refrain from sleeping.

The best way you've been able to calculate the time gone by is when you took naps. 'Naps' sleep was never any good, too cold and a thin blanket. And when new clothes would appear. It had been in fact days since your first arrival or maybe that's what they want you to think, or maybe that's what they want you to think...to think? oh god. There hadn't been many of these storms, this had to be your second since living in this broken village.

You jumped at the sound of the door opening, it hadn't been expected. You quickly turned around and patted the silk cloth the woman of the house gave to you, mostly because you were anxiously waiting for something to go wrong, but maybe, you needed to look presentable? in pyjamas?

"The lady has sent food and clothes, when you are done, you are to see her in her study." There was nothing more said, just that, and she left. 'Rude mother ducker' 'Well, she's just doing her job' 'yeah well we don't know how long we've been here and she could at least let me know what not to do so I can get my sorry ass out, speaking of Audry, she is sooooooo dead'  It was a constant fight with yourself about smaller and smaller things as you inhaled the food. It was better than what you could scavenge at the village. You weren't homeless per se but you didn't have a family in the village, you came from 'the outside', as they say, but that's another story for another day. 

You put on the clothes given, briefly feeling the cold atmosphere hitting your skin and stood at the door. It was always locked until now. Which way did she say to go again? it was difficult, to say the least, your bones aching from the cold and your fingers were hardly moving from the stiffness. 

You notice some things in the hallways from when you first wondered about these halls, the decorations and the gold details were of beautiful standards, you were convinced that there was nothing like it. Your heart started to beat faster when you heard a specific sound. It was buzzing. Like, fly buzzing. 

"For fucks sakes, can you give me a break please?"

"Oh little human, you really should watch your language" A swarm of flies manifest in front of you, smacking your lips in remembrance of the mouthfuls you caught from the last game of tag. It didn't taste so nice.

"It's not respectful" This was a different bug dancer? witch? what the hell do you call this voodoo shit? either way, this time the hair was a deep brunette colour. You relaxed only the slightest in hopes this chick wasn't anything like the last.

"Don't look so scared, I won't hurt you" she cuts herself off and restates that sentence, "I can't hurt you, mother won't let me. Speaking of, your going the opposite way, follow me, little human" She sways all flowy like. 

You shake your head, venom seeping from the mouth as well as the glare, "How do I know that it's not a trap?" 

Fly chick no.2 giggled, she doesn't even need to say words to leave a sting. When people look down on you, it's always way too frustrating to get past that fat ego and share your opinion. She shrugged and walked, no wafted, down the hall back from where you came. You made sure to keep multiple steps apart but fast enough to keep up, this castle was a horror all in its self. 

After twists and turns the fly formation stopped at an elegant door, she bowed and extended her arm to the door as if she did a great service. One detail that changes this is the shit-eating grin. 'wait what if I go in and I die immediately. I swear to god if I die there better not be 'you died' come out of darkness or I'm chucking a full fit.' Your thoughts shut up as you knock.

Once,

Twice,

and a third time.

There was a silence, it wasn't long, but long enough to make you think twice about this, How hard would it to find some supplies and make a run for it out the door? the hours' hike won't take too long, would it? That answered itself as soon as it was asked.

"You may enter" Your stomach dropped at the sound. The only scenario that fits this feeling is when you did something in school and was sent to the dean or the principal. That 'oh shit' moment where you see your life as a mess, only for a brief moment, while the anxiety settles in. When you opened the door you found yourself with your back against the cold wooden door. Quickly scanning the room for any danger. It was a new skill you decided was useful for your survival here. 

"I'll be on my leave, mother" it was one of the fly assholes. it turned towards you but something was different. Blond hair. Oh my duck, there are 3! I'm so dead by tomorrow. you move out the way so she could leave. She didn't seem as hostile as the others, but then again, her 'mother' was in the same room.

The tall woman sat on a lounge, it was as if she had no effort to make herself look like she cared. The soft crackles of fire burned in the background, which conveniently added a soft orange glow to everything. "Excuse me, miss, but-"

"Lady Dimitrescu, pet" 

"Uh Lady Dimitrescu, will I be able to go home please?" she takes a puff from her quellazaire, letting out a long train of smoke before gesturing silently towards a window. Uncovered by curtains, you saw snow bucketed down against the outside. Stupid question.  

"Was there uhh, was there anything you needed me for." your cheeks reddened as you tried to avoid both her gaze and her smiling bosom. It allowed the Lady to smirk at your actions without you having to notice.

"Come here." Her voice thick and velvety, stress laced in the undertones. You stood in front of the leisuring woman, looking at her earrings or her necklace. Her curls seemed awfully interesting. You watched her hand move up to your chin and felt her thumb rest against your lips, she tilted your head to get a better look. In a swift movement, she pulled you down onto her lap, using the same hand that was once on your chin to push your head into her soft chest.

"uhuhhhhh, Lady Dimirescu what are you doing!" you tried not to sound frantic but the heated blush gave it all away. 

"You're cold, are you not?" You closed your mouth, trying to see her face without moving your head. it was unsuccessful. Her fingers played with strands of your hair, it was an unbalanced feeling of pleasure and uncertainty.

"I do apologise for not coming for you sooner, this week has been busy"

Wait... a week?

(1314)

 Heyyyyooooooooo tis me the duck friend!!

1.4 k my duck butt is happy people actually read this!!! i do apologize though for keeping this so long. i got stuck on what to say when i got tired said i would do it later but then do the whole thing again. i don't think it's my best chapter but hey ups and downs, right? please let me know what i need to do to improve if you want more or even a suggestion. Im still getting used to i ad you so do let me know if i still up and write i did this instead of you did this. also would you mind if i were to add photos of clothes i find to give you an idea or is that a turn off for you. coz i know some people don't like it.

have a great time -duckers!