chapter 6

For the few hours you spent by the beautiful giant, you tried to put the camera back together. It was the camera your friends back in the village shared, you would take videos and photos of the adventures and games you had played since you guys met. Diena and Noah where usually the ones behind the camera but it was a group thing. For our future children to see how stupid we were and in an attempt to learn from it.

There were peices of the outer cover snapped or cracked, little bits missing. Some buttons mashed in and the dial was now removable. Not good.

"What are you looking at, little fox" Lady Dimitrescu had put you aside for the time being and moved about the room the both of you were in. Her attention on some other things a lady of her status would be interested in. (1)

Her elegant gown flowing around her hips and ever so slightly pooling at her feet. Oh how it broke your ribs on the inside, almost as if your heart was blowing up like a balloon. You swore to yourself after the embarressing moments in your younger years you wouldn't crush on somebody this quick or, or... OR ANYTHING at all.

"Uhhhhhhhh" The link between your thoughts and your mouth had shattered, was it from the mouthfuls of flies? Or the shear lack of brain power to talk to another huma--another body of mass.

"Well uh when-when-when um I uh I-I mmmmm... I was running away and it- it-i-HOLY DUCK"(2) you had fustraighted yourself with your own sentence. It wasn't a stutter, more like the attempt to form a sentence with the many smaller ones that wriggled in next to it.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, not realising Lady Dimitrescu had walked back over to where you had been placed.

The lady's hand had came down and gripped your jaw tightly. Almost painfully tight, you could feel your jaw click in its joints. Was that good or should you panic?

"Pet. I detest the language you use."
Her teeth stopped on the 'T' as if telling off a child. Her voice had become a venom laced growl and her face showing plain disgust, this was to be expected but you didnt expect it to be over something like this.
"Please refrain. Don't let me catch you using it again"

"Yes ma'am"

Kind of pathetic,

But whatever. right?

Thankfully but kind of regretably, this moment didn't last very long as one of the three fly sisters kicked open the door.

"Mother! Mother" the girl huffed as her mother stood proudly once more.

"Cassandra, what is the meaning of this"

"The man-thing was spotted, he has entered the castle"(3)

Lady Dimitrescu didn't answer, to much in thought.
"Heisenberg that fool" she shook her head, "Stay here for me, Don't leave this room. Do you understand fox." A golden yellow stare peirces through your chest. You nod, agreeing because at this point you weren't able to tell your survival chances.

Ok, so, we all know you have very little patience. It's hard to sit still in a room with little to do. The camera needed tools and parts to fix and you doubted Lady Dimitrescu would allow you to touch her stuff so... What in the world could you do😐

You poke your head through the doors.

It was quiet.
_________________
(560 word count)
I know I have so many excuses but holy cow, I have been going in and out of this mental emotional hole and its been horrid. Im doing my best to try and juggle life problems and stuff so please share a little love to someone, anyone. Tell a random they look nice or give someone a hug. You never know they may need it.

(1) to be fair, i donno what she was doing. My creativity has been low and i forced this chapter as you could see from the 500 words on this chapter. You can do the thinking for me! I know these chapters may not be very interesting but im tryung to get to something interesting.

(2) this is reference to what happened earlier this week. I couldnt explain my situation to a friend, i had the sentence in my head but i was desperately trying to make me sound less "douche" or "miss complain a lot"

(3) I know this is off track to the game. But at least Mr Asshole Eat My Wang Winters is here right?