Chapter 25

-Matts POV-
So today we had nothing todo and honestly I just wanted to spend the day with Faith, she scared me so bad yesterday, I woke up kinda late today but Faith was still sleeping she's so cute when she's sleeping, I kinda just sat there for a few minutes when I pulled my phone off charged a l
Got on twitter, I knows it's creepy but I stalked Faiths page, where there were birthday messages everywhere, I can't believe she didn't tell me it's her birthday today, I quickly get up and run into the hall and call up "hèuõtueî" it's a very high class restaurant, but I can't believe it's my princess 18th birthday, I know it's nuts how much I love her it's only been a week and a half of us dating but it's amazing how close we are, so I've booked for us and now I'm pretty much shaking walking to My room, I knock on the door and she answers straight away I just quickly say "go shopping with Faith to get her a dress, it's her birthday and I've planned something, BUT it's a surprise" once she finished processing that she quickly ran in side to get ready, I walk back into Faiths room and she's already awake I sit down next to her and give her a kiss but once I started kissing her I couldn't stop at this point she's already has her legs rapped around my torso and grip of her face this gives me ideas for later I pull away and she looks confused but she just gives me a kiss on cheek and gets up and walks to her suit case and goes to shower, about 30 minutes later her hairs in a high ponytail and she has light make up on and she looks amazing like always in her black high wasted shorts and a pink crop top that says "kisses" as she sits on her bed I crawl up to her and sit next to and I kiss her cheek she looks at me confused, like she wasn't expecting a kiss and I just to her and she lets out a small giggle she puts her pink flats on gives me a kiss but not on the cheek she had her hands around my neck and I had hold of her hips she ended up sitting on my lap with her legs rapped about me things were getting pretty heated I made my way to her neck as her put her back to give me more access but it was broken by a knock on the door she just looks at me gives me a quick peck and walks up to the door where Hope was they did the whole girl thing they gave each other a hug and Faith ran back over to me and gave me one more kiss and then she left with Hope.

-Hopes POV-
As I walked up to the room all I could think about was what colours would look good on Faith for the dress, Faiths to messy to wear white, I knock on the door and Faith answer we do hugs and she says bye to Matthew and we head to the mall, I sent her a text after Matt left saying were going to the mall, we get a taxi and it takes us to mall I told her were going shopping for 18th birthday where all she could talk about was that hadn't said "Happy Birthday" we went into a our favourite shops and we found this one dress, it was black strapless and knee high with a belt in jewels it was stunning on her we got that with some black heels and the best part was she didn't question any of this she got a few tops and that's it Matt gave me cash to pay for it and then we headed back to the hotel, we walked back I to Matts and Faiths room now and just pretend like he had no idea what was going on I kicked him out and I just said you should go put the dress on it was 6:00 pm and there times at 8:00 pm so Faith went and I locked the door after Matt left, Faith walked out and I was just amazed she just looks beautiful I sat her down on the bed and I grabbed my make up bag and my straightener, she just smiled and said "oh were get the look together to see how it will look" I just said yes trying to keep quite to stay focused after I was down her make up and hair she was fab I was happy with myself it was 7:50 and I herd I knock on the door I checked the peep hole I was Matt so I just told Faith to get it saying it was Katie, Faith put on her heels and answered the door and Her face just flushed red as Matt got down on one knee held up flowers, her favourite white roses, and stood up while she giggled making me smile he pulled her close and said "Happy Birthday" warming my heart and probably Faith freaking out on the inside, she ran up to me and rapped her arms around me embracing me in a hug while she said "Thank You" still trying to breath she let go and ran over to Matt.

A/N to find out what happens on the date and after you will have to wait and see bohahahaha❤️😈