Chapter 10

Things got a little bit more awkward from there Jack G finally said you have do the date and if you don't you have to spin the bottle , so everyone got up and sat in a circle in the floor Matt and Faith were next to each other and Hope was sandwiched between Cam and Carter so things had some tension, but we got on with game.

Dialog:

NashG: okay Jacky J boy Truth or Dare.
JJ:Truth dude
NG:Okay so you have to admit who your bæ is......
JJ:okay um.................it's Katie { JustThatBasicFangirl }
Everyone: #Jatie is real
JJ: shut up guys!, Okay Faith Truth or Dare?
Faith:Uh.....Dare
(In head) dares always safer
JJ:I dare you to Kiss Matty...........................Again
There were a few giggles, they turn heads so there facing each other and Matt just went straight in and kissed Faith they had fireworks again it was magic over over over and over again after about two minutes of that it was someone else's turn but then out of no where Bart walks in the boys quickly shove the girls in to the closet to hide them from Bart he doesn't allow girls in the room only Queen Mahogany👑 Bart walks out and the girls quickly run to there room you can here the boys in the back round "Bye girlz" and matt Cater and Cameron Screaming I'll Text\ Call you later.

A/N sorry it was so short Might add more❤️