Chapter 22

-Matts POV-

Hope just shouts it's open as we open the door I swear everything went to slow motion, the girls walking over I turn my head and I but my lip to hold back my laughs from how low Cams jaw was dropped but some how was still in slow motion till I realise I'm just staring at Faith she was going so red in till I gave my head a bit of a shake like Burnie does when he's happy and my eyes goes wide again I walk over to her a pull her close I hear a giggle our bodies are touching and I whisper in her ear "looking very fine" I say in a whisper
*•*its meant to sound sexual😂*•*
As she whispers back "you too" with another giggle witch send a warm shock though my body and I feel her twitch we make our way to sidewalk once Cam pulled his jaw up and said some things to Hope witch was making her go red like a freaking strawberry, we get our limo to take us to the party.
*•* Very Fancy*•*

-Faiths POV-
We get to the party me and Hope hop out the limo and before anyone can see we do a bit of a wiggle to pull our dresses down, I look around and I can already see people throwing up in the front garden, Matt grabbed my hand and we just walked straight in as soon as we had both our feet in the door all I hear was,
"Matthew Lee Espinosa and Cameron Dallas with hot girls that's not something you see" causing me Hope to giggle not just from the not something you see joke but calling us hot, me and Matt head off in one direction while Hope and Cam head off in the other before we are not to far from each other I hear from Hope
"4 glass max and use protection" causing me and Matt to giggle the night by pretty quick me and Matt made up a game called "see how many people have another person taped to there mouth" after a hour of playing that me and Matt decided to back to the hotel it was at least 3:00 am now me and Matt elk around the house for a good 20 minutes hand in hand looking for Hope and Cam, we found them in the back yard just talking with a drink there hand so I just leave Matt at the door and tell Hope and Cam that were going back to hotel and see them later we "see ya" and I went to go back to Matt as I turn around there was a girl who was all over Matt she was getting close and very flirty I don't know what it was but I rush was jealousy came over me I think and I did something I that was actually pretty fun it gave me so many butterflies I walk over and stood next to Matt and whispered in his ear catch me and with that I jumped and his hands gripped my ass while I rapped my legs around his waist and kissed him I was going to go to far but Matt depend it roughly but passionally causing the girl to stomp away after about 10 minutes of that I pulled away and he put me down we walk out and get the limo to drive us back we laughed all the way back to my room and I asked Matt if he wanted to stay the night he gave me a grin and said sure I walked in and I turned the TV on and Matt slipped into my bed with nothing but his boxers on like always, he was already asleep by the time I went to get in, I had a great night but didn't with the girl thing and I couldn't be bothered changing so I just slipped into bed with nothing but my bra and panties on he rolled over so we were spooning he laid there for like to seconds till he realised he laughed and kissed me neck till me being me not being in the mood told him no and I kissed him he kissed me back and whispered "goodnight Baby girl" causing me to blush I gave him a quick kiss again and said goodnight ba kc with that we were both asleep within 10 minutes.

A/N okay I'm thinking of putting in a dirty chapter if you get what I means comment if you think I should ily bye.