Chapter 24

-Faiths POV-
Today was Magcon advent, I got up and ran to the bathroom I showered and then got out and realised I forgot my cloths I quickly make a dash for my bag when I step out the door all I feel are eyes staring at me I turn around to see Matt staring at me he gives me a sexy smirk but I just push it off and give him a quick smile and I run back into the bathroom and put on my outfit for Magcon It had to be causal but dressy, I did normal makeup and I lightly curled my hair I put on a light baby blue dress that was strapless and sat just under my knees, I walked out and Matt was still staring at me, we were gonna be late so I walked over sat next to and lent over I think he was expect a kiss but of course I just creamed "GET UP" making him jump so high he falls off the he gives me a dirty look and then smiles I stare at him for a minute, when he gets back up he pulls me close our bodies were almost touching when he whispered "I can't stay mad at you" and then he walked into the bathroom after getting his cloths, I head over to "Cashes" room while we waited on Matt about 5 minutes later Matt walks in and we head to the limo witch was waiting.

The limo drops us off at the event and the guys test there mic and discus what there going todo.

~~~

As Matt gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and he runs out right after his name is called, me and Hope are just sitting on a couch witch was in front of a TV it was a live play of what the boys were doing, I was laughing so hard my throat went dry I got up to get a drink of water when I felt light headed all I could do was lay there I had so much pain, I couldn't keep my eyes open when all of a sudden everything goes black.

-Matts POV-
It's been about an hour of me and the guys being idiots and loser I look to the side where I should see the girls but all I saw was Hope hand calling me over I tap Taylor and tell him I'll be back in a minute, I run and look at Hope she can hardly talk she just points Faiths laying on the ground not moving, I run over and sit down on the ground and put Faith in my lap like a baby I look at Hope she just tells me she has already called for an ambulance, about 10 minutes later the paramedics coming rushing witch is when the guys come rushing off stage after they were done to see what happened, after about 30 seconds of the paramedics staring at her they rushed her to the ER.

~~~

It's been about 20 minutes of all of us guys and Hope waiting for the doctor after a few more minutes the doctor come out and I rush over to as quick as I could and he just said hopefully the truth "she just was parched and high blood pressure she will be out in about 10 minutes to come home" I just sit down and run my finger though my hair I was so scared of losing her. she comes out and I rap my arms around her so quick she jumped I just hold so tight I was so scared, we make our way back to the hotel, once we got there Faith went straight to bed and I didn't care if she said no or not I cuddle with her all might long she scared me so bad, I love her to much not do anything.
Sorry it was so short but please message me about being in my book, 2 updates today maybe 3 I hope you feel lucky ~I'm Kidding~ thanks😂