Epilogue

3 weeks later

Loraine's POV:

I knew it! I mean how could I not be? They are both like wild animals! 

I mean how hard is it to put a fucking condom on but no.

"We can't feel you like that baby! We promise we'll pull out okay?"

Ha! Pull out, my ass! If that was the case I wouldn't be pregnant.

Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic, but I don't want to look like a whale when we are getting married.

Oh right I forgot to tell you, they proposed and of course I said yes.

Well now I'll just make sure the wedding is moved up, because there is no way I'm having this kid without being married first.

I even told them:

"I don't want to have kids until we are married! Understood?"

I swear they have selective hearing and chose to hear:

"I want to have kids before we are married! Understood?"

They are children. Huge! Giant! Man children!

Right now I am on my way to there office and I am in full rage.

Once I reached their office I slammed the door open.

"You two!" I said in fury.

"Oh shit you two are in trouble! I'm out." Jaxson said as he was leaving the room.

"Your idiots!" I said to them.

"What did we do?" They questioned.

"You idiots got me pregnant and I told you I wanted to wait until we are married. So now we have to move up the wedding so I don't look like a whale." I said and there jaws were on the floor.

"Your pregnant!" They both said.

"Is that all you heard!" I exclaimed. They both then ran over to me hugging me.

"We're gonna be dads!" They both said at the same time.

They both then bent down to my stomach and started kissing it and talking to the babies that was growing inside of me.

"Yup your gonna be dads, and your lucky I don't kick your asses. I said I wanted it wait until we were married, but I'm not going to kick your asses because I don't want to hurt them."

"Them!" They yelled.

"Yes them! Twins. I just came from the doctor because I knew something wasn't right!" I told them.

They just hugged me and kissed me, while keeping one of their hands on my stomach.

"Next time you go to the doctor tell us! Okay baby?" Aaron said.

"Okay! I will." I told them.

Even though I'm mad that they didn't listen, I can't help but be happy.

This is the beginning of a new chapter for us and I can't wait.