Chapter 6

Loraine's POV:

Everyone looked at us with big smiles when we entered the room. I didn't know who hey were besides the woman and man since they called the woman 'mama' so I assumes they are their parents.

Not knowing who these people were scared me so I hid behind Aaron.

"It's okay baby. This is our family." Sinclair said.

I slowly peaked my head from behind him and as soon as I did I saw a little girl running towards me.

"Hi! Hi! Hi! Are you my brothers mate? Your so pretty? Did you know my brothers always wanted to find their mate? What's your favorite color? Do you like to bake? How old are you? What's you-" She was cut off from her ramble by another girl.

"Sel don't scare the poor girl!" She said and then looked at me.

"I'm Lily and this little hyper bug is Selene. We're these two idiots sisters." The girl, now known as Lily, said.

"H-Hi." I said shyly.

"Come on Sel mama will be here soon with dinner." Lily said and led Selene back to her seat.

After they sat down three boys came over to us.

"Hi I'm Jaxon, their brother, and this is my mate Dylan."

"And I'm Arlo their other brother." A little boy who was missing one of his front teeth said. I smiled at him.

He reminded me of my best friend, Tyler who was younger than me by 3 years, yet he was just like this little boy when we were younger. Just by looking at this boy you can tell he's a sweetheart, just like Tyler.

I was pushed out of my thoughts by the smell of food. My mates lead me over to the table and sat me in the seat right in between them.

Soon everyone was eating and asking me questions. They asked questions about how we met and what pack I came from. When I told them they all gave me sympathetic looks, but then told me that this is my home now too. I smiled and started to tear up and thanked them profusely.

After dinner me and my mates headed upstairs, after we said goodnight and their mama and little sister gave all of us kisses.

"Baby would you like to take a shower?" Sinclair asked.

"Yes please!" I said and I followed Sinclair to what I assumed was the bathroom.

"Here's a towel for you and once you get in the shower I'll put some clothes on the counter for you."
He told me as he placed the towel on a hook and turned the shower on.

"Okay. Thank you!" I replied.

After he left the bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower.

I quickly finished and wrapped the towel around myself. Just as I was about to peak my head out to ask them for the clothes the door opened.

Aaron stood there wide eyed and looked me up and down.

I could tell he was trying to fight his wolf by the way his eyes kept switching back and forth between pitch black and blue.

He shut the door and slowly walked towards me, his eyes settled on black. He back away until my back hit the cold tile wall.

He had dropped the clothes on the floor at this point and his head lowered to my neck.

He softly kissed it on the most sensitive part, earning a loud sensual moan from me.

He kissed my neck again and I gripped his hair, basking in the pleasure.

I slowly began to feel myself getting wet and needy. I knew Aaron could tell how wet I was by the way I felt him smile against my neck.

Suddenly the bathroom door slammed open, almost breaking it off the hinges with the force. Sinclair's eyes were pitch black and looked at me with so much lust. Although he didn't act on it as  he grabbed Aaron off of me and dragged him into the bedroom shutting the bathroom door behind him.

After they left I stayed against the wall panting and trying to calm myself down.

After calming myself down I got another shower and then got dressed and headed back into the room.