Chapter 10

Sinclair's POV:

She is so stunning.

As soon as I removed her robe I saw that she was in a sexy pink lingerie. Aaron was also looking at her with the same amount of just as myself.

I then grabbed her by the back of her neck and angled her head to face me. I immediately attached my lips to hers and kissed her feverishly.

I saw Aaron start to kiss her neck and work his way down to her collar bone. When he kissed a certain spot she shuttered. He kissed the spot again, but instead of letting go he started to suck.

She was a moaning mess at this point and aftter sometime I felt her shutter more than before. She moaned loudly and threw her head back as she came.

"Look at you! You came just by us kissing you." I said and she blushed.

Aaron then grabbed her face and started kissing her again while I moved my hands to her back. I found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it.

She let the bra fall off her shoulders and let herself be exposed to us.

I attached myself to one of her nipples and she moaned. I started to pinch and role the other, making sure neither were neglected.

She arched her back and moaned. I stayed to move up her chest to her neck and kissed her mark making her shutter.

Aaron detached himself from her lips and we pushed her down onto the bed.

Once she was down Aaron quickly removed the last bit of clothing that was covering her. We both stood from the bed and slowly started to remove our clothes.

Loraine starred at us with just in her eyes and a blush in her cheeks.

Once we both had all our clothes off we went beck's over to her. I started to kiss her neck while Aaron worked his way down her chest to her pussy.

She was gripping my hair and moaning as I sucked on her mark.

Aaron's POV:

I was kissing down her stomach to her pussy, while Sin was kissing her mark.

Once I got to her pussy I lightly kissed it and her hips thrusted up.

I held her hips down and started to suck on her pussy. She moaned loudly and used her other hand to grip mine. I groaned against her and she shuttered.

"Please!" She moaned out breathlessly.

"Please what baby?" I asked her.

"P-Please, I need— I need it!" She said while her legs started to shake. I removed my tongue and she whined.

"Need what baby? Answer his question!" Sin said to her.

"I need you! Both of you!" She said whining, wanting me to give her pussy more attention.

Me and Sin looked at each other then nodded. I got up from between her legs and got next to her. Sin went to where I was, but instead positioned his dick to her pussy.

Earlier we both decided that he should go first, as he has better self control than I do.

"Are you ready baby?" Sin asked.

"Yes! Please!" She said breathlessly.

I started to kiss her mark to help make her less tense.

Sin slowly started to push into her, keeping an eye out for any discomfort.

She hissed and tears started to well up in her eyes. I kissed her mark again and she moaned, becoming a little less tense.

Sin started to push in more, and more until he was fully inside her.

Loraine's back arched, and her toes curled. She looked at me with pleading eyes and I started to suck on her nipples.

Loraine's POV:

It hurt, bad, a lot more than I thought it would. Aaron started to suck on my nipples and Sinclair started to move in and out of me slowly.

It hurt at first but soon the pain turned into pleasure and I was a moaning mess.

After some time he started to speed up and I felt a pressure build in my stomach.

"Are you gonna cum already baby?" Sin asked to which I only nodded, not being able to speak.

He sped up even more and I moaned loudly as I was close to coming.

Not even a minute later I came all over his cock. He was still pumping in and out of me letting me ride out my orgasm. Soon his thrusts turned sloppy and with one final thrust he came in me, which sent me over the edge again and I came all over his dick again.

He then pulled and kissed my head settling himself next to me. Aaron the positioned himself between my legs. Before I knew it he was pushing himself into me and my toes were curling.

Unlike Sin, Aaron wasn't gentle. His thrusts were rough and fast. It felt different but still so good.

He had only been thrusting into me for maybe a minute and I was already coming.

I felt a pair of lips on my neck, working their way to my lips. Sin then kissed me rough and Aaron sped up his thrusts, causing me to come again.

Suddenly his thrusts got sloppier and before I knew it he was coming inside of me. Again I came as well, with my legs shaking.

Although when he was done he didn't pull out of me. Instead he pulled me up to his chest, so I was straddling him. I felt Sinclair behind me, and then felt his cock line up to my asshole.

"You gonna take me like a good girl baby?" He asked and I eagerly nodded, but then Aaron suddenly grabbed my face making me look at him.

"He asked you a question." He said sternly.

"Yes." I answered partly heavily.

"Good girl." They both said as they kissed my marks. I then felt Sin put something cold on my hole.

"It's just lube baby. It will make this less painful." He told me and I nodded.

After sometime he stopped rubbing it on and lined his cock up to my hole and started to slowly push in.

It hurt at first, but once he was in it felt good. I felt so full having them both inside me.

They both suddenly started to thrust into me with quick rough thrust. I swear I was seeing stars, with how good it felt.

I was moaning loudly and breathing heavily when they both suddenly started kissing my marks again. They both bit into my marks again sending me over the edge. I came and squirted with how good I felt.

They both continued to thrust chasing their own release. When they found it I came again with them.

Once they were finished, they slowly pulled out of me and I whimpered, feeling empty without them inside me.

"You did so good baby, so good!" Aaron and Sin said.

I had a lazy smile on my face, and snuggled into them, when I was suddenly picked up. I was too sleepy to care who it was but I felt them taking me to the bathroom.

Once we had reached there I heard the bathtub turn on and after sometime I was set in warm water. My back was against one of my boys while the other was in front of me massaging my feet and legs.

We were in the tub for a bit before I was getting pulled out and dryer off.

We headed all headed to bed, not caring to put any clothes on.

Once we were all settled I slowly started to fall asleep in the arms of my mates, knowing that this is where I am supposed to be.