Krabby Patty

Ivan orders lunch for Miss Krabby Patty and we watch her munch on her food

Ivan orders lunch for Miss Krabby Patty and we watch her munch on her food. "Why didn't you cook something for her?" I whisper to him.

"You're the only one I cook for." I look at him and smile. "Isn't this weird for you?" He turns to me. "What is a normal girl like you doing with someone like me?"

"Patty might hear you."

"She can go to hell." I chuckle. "I want to know. Why did you agree to do this with me?"

"Because I love you, duh,"

Ivan smiles. "I want to kiss you so bad right now." He looks back at Patty and sighs. "Let's go to the hostel. I want to do things to you."

"Good idea." I smile.

"Patty," he calls for her and she looks at us. "I'm taking Kara home. I'll be back soon. Do you need something else?"

"No. Come back soon. We need that make-up sex." Patty says to him and my heart drops. Make-up sex? "Bye, Kara." She waves at me and goes back to eating. Ivan and I walk out of the house and get into his car.

"Please tell me you're not going to go ahead with this." I plead with him.

"Kara, it is not happening. She's Sean's ex. Why would I fuck her?"

"Maybe you want to pay him back." Nope I didn't mean that.

"You think the worst of me, don't you? You think a guy like me doesn't have any dignity? Do you know how much you mean to me?" Ivan nervily asks.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I apologize. I was wrong to say that out loud. He starts the drive without responding. "Will I be seeing you in class this week?"

"No," he simply says.

He drives to the hostel and gets down from the car. I step down and walk to him. "I'll see you around," I say.

"I'm spending the day with you." He holds my hand and I cannot hide my smile, loving our cute moment. We walk inside, side by side and we meet Myra in the hallway. She smiles when she sees us together.

"I knew it," Myra glees.

"Are you stepping out?"

"Yeah, I'm having some drinks with the school's president." She smiles. "I'll see you guys later." She blows us a kiss and walks away. I take the key from my bag and open the door. Ivan and I walk in and I heave a sigh of relief. He holds my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"We're hanging out tomorrow," he assures me.

"Patty will be furious," I say and we laugh. She has a crazy personality. Her relationship with Sean must've been a hell of a ride. "Being here now is okay with me."

"I want more of that."

With this, he kisses my lips and once again, I find myself needing more of him. Ivan has accepted my needs and the effort he's been putting in our relationship so far has been great. We have another wild sexual encounter on my bed and we fall asleep afterward, all cuddled up.