The Second

The familiar feeling makes my toes curl

The familiar feeling makes my toes curl. Ivan carries me up in his arms and we continue kissing as he takes me to his bedroom. It feels different this time and I want more than just kisses. My body has gotten used to something more and I need it with him. I don't want to think of how it felt and how it was. 

He lays me down on the bed, his kisses tracing my body like a path. I close my eyes as his lips get close to my peach hole. A quick flashback eludes my mind and I shake it off. Ivan pulls down my thong, his fingers and tongue working magic on me. I moan to the feeling.

He penetrates me with a finger, gingerly licking on my folds. He sees how tensed my body is and he pulls down his black joggers.

Ivan holds both my arms together on the bed and his dick directs to my beaver. He's staring at me, brushing his dick right on my hole, teasingly. I badly want him to fill me up. I can feel the intensity in my body increasing. My sex is wet enough for this tease.

"Ivan I..."

"Don't cum yet." He says slowly.

And how does he want me to stop when he's not stopping? His dick slowly penetrates my beaver in a gradual process. He's staring wildly at me. He puts his dick in me and I cannot stop gasping. Why is it still so tight? Shouldn't it be open by now? I squeeze on his hand, gasping for air and his first stroke calms me down. My body is still tensed, begging to be released.

"Do it," he whispers seductively and my body gives in.

I start to shake in his arms, my hole pulsating around his dick and he's cussing out loud. I am screaming on top of my lungs, toes curling beside him and my hand is gripping on his tightly. "Ivan," I moan and heave. He stares at me lose control over his dick. This is magnificent. I squeeze on his dick and hear him cussing silently. I giggle, covering my face with my palms and laughing out loud. Why does this feel different though?

Ivan takes off my dress, my bra and he kisses my nipples as he pounces on me. "I'm sorry for waiting this long and being the second guy."

"It's fine." I smile at him, pushing Sean at the back of my mind. I touch his face and a moan comes out of my lips.

"You're beautiful, Kara. Very beautiful." He compliments and I smile. I kiss him, letting him know I do appreciate his efforts.

We make mad love on this bed, giggling at how it feels. I love how he doesn't take his eyes off me. We should have done this earlier. There would have been no Sean drama. Ivan lays me on my side, kissing on my body and thoroughly banging my walls. He makes me go crazy; it feels different with him and I love it. I love how he's pampering me this minute and going hard-core on me the next. I do not stop giggling at this going on.

He starts to hit it from the back and he start growling in my ears.

"You're driving me crazy, little baby."