Clones?

Snuggled up in his manly arms calls for lots of kisses

Snuggled up in his manly arms calls for lots of kisses. I lie on top of him with my bare body, kissing him. I think this is the first time Ivan has ever told me he loves me. He's been staring at me more than usual. Today has been a good day and I do not want anything to ruin this moment.

I drift away to sleep; I've been worn-out all day. Ivan lays me next to him and cuddles me. I fall asleep in his arms, he kisses me on my forehead with a soft "goodnight." This feels familiar, the wet dreams I've been having.

I go to bed with smiles on my face. I dream of this amazing encounter I had with a human, who makes my heart beat for him.

The boy I love.

Waking up this morning, I expect Ivan to be here, but there's no sign of him

Waking up this morning, I expect Ivan to be here, but there's no sign of him. Where did he go to? I stand up from the bed and call out his name. "Ivan," I sit up and put on my t-shirt. I walk to the bathroom and he's not there either. I step out of the room and walk into mine, thinking he might be here with Myra. I open the door and there's no sign of him.

"Hey," I say to Myra and she's holding in her laughter. "Did you see Ivan leave this morning?"

"No, I didn't." She sits up on the bed. "So, how was it?" I smile and she laughs. "Oh my God, he fucked you good, right?"

"The absolute best." She burst into laughter. I sit down with Myra.

"I heard you two in there. I was so turned on."

"You are so weird."

"I know that!" I stand up to pick up my phone from my bed. There's been no message or call from Ivan. Is he avoiding me? Was the sex not good for him because he's had better? "What?"

"He left without a word." Myra raises an eyebrow at me.

"Did you fight again?"

"We didn't. That's why it's weird. He should leave a note or something before he leaves, right?"

"Should I call him?"

"No, don't! I don't want to seem needy." Myra sighs and leans on the bed. "Myra,"