Photocopy

Looking in the mirror is how it feels like anytime I look at my stupid twin brother

It's never a good thing to talk about him, so I do my best to avoid talking about him to anyone. I do have a twin brother after all. He is the villain in my life, finds any loopholes to make my life miserable. I thought I was doing so well keeping my relationship with Kara from him, but of course, he is always ahead of me.

"Sean," I call out his name, and he stops looking at her. "Can we talk?" I ask, keeping my anger bottled in.

"You're still going to keep things from her?"

"You don't have any fucking idea what you've done."

"Oh, I know. She let me be her first." He smiles. Kara gets up from the floor, coming towards him angrily, and I hold her back. "You want me to tell him how good I fucked you, or you will?"

I let her look at me, and she has tears in her eyes. "Kara," I say silently. "You should go back to the hostel."

"He... he is a monster." She cries on my shoulders, then she pulls away from me and hits me on the chest. "This is your fault! It's your fault! If you had told me about him, this wouldn't have happened!"

"I tried to protect you!"

"From what exactly, Ivan! From the person who looks exactly like you?!" She roars at me, and Sean chuckles at her tantrum. "You can go to hell!" She takes her bag from the floor and heads out of the house. I hold her hand and she frowns at me. "You want to talk now?"

"Let me take you back. You're shaking." Kara slaps my hand off and walks out of the house. "Sean, I swear to God! You and I are going to have a big problem when I get back."

"Whatever. Go and make sure your bitch is okay." He walks to the couch and sits down with a smile. I walk out of the house, and Kara has left the compound already. I sit down in my car and drive away.

Luckily, she's still walking by the sidewalk, wiping tears out of her eyes.

I stop the car at where she is and she continues walking. "Kara," I get off the car and run after her. "Kara," I hold her and she forces me to take my hands off her. "Please just let me drive you back."