Friendship

Things between Ivan Roy and I went from sour, to sweet, to sour again

Things between Ivan Roy and I went from sour, to sweet, to sour again. I can't say I am surprised. I just hate the fact that I thought I could be his friend. His bitter words hurt me. I never told him I was 'special' and he didn't have to assume. Myra will chant her usual 'I told you so' when I tell her about what he said. He has gotten really bold lately, paving way for the girls who love jerks like him, the chance to have a taste of him.

Ivan and I do not talk anymore and I'm glad he doesn't. Every night at the hostel, we hear him have hardcore sex with the girls. I got a headphone because the loud music that comes from his room only certifies he's breaking someone's vaginal walls.

Why do girls fall for bad boys like him?

All he wants from them is sex! Can't they see that? Is it his tattoos? Or his good-looking and mouth-watering muscles? Is it because of his abs, how he walks, or his deep voice? It must be how he smirks, scoffs and glares softly. It could also be how he flicks his tongue sometimes when he talks; how he ruffles his hair and act like he never smiles? Somebody tell me why these girls love banging him!!

I informed Myra about Tucker's party and she agreed to go with me. I expected her to decline so I would have an excuse for Tucker, but she didn't.

So here we are, dressing up for a weekend party at the boys' dorm. Myra rather seems really excited about this party. Our ride comes in seconds after we're done dressing up and she pulls me away with her.

The hallway seems quiet for once and I know he's not "busting some nuts", as Myra would say. He's such a fuck boy and I blame the ladies who agree to let him do stuff with them.

Myra and I get into the Uber and the first thing she tells me is, "give Tucker a chance. You don't have a boyfriend now and I already told him that, so don't even bother to lie." I furrow my eyebrows at her and she leans in to my ear. "I put a condom in your bag just in case you decide to spend the night with him."

"You're such a bad friend."

She giggles, "thank you for that compliment, sweetheart." I shake my head at her and sigh, looking out the window.

The car takes us to the dorm and we get off the car. I don't see lots of people around, which is good. Few cars are parked outside. I wonder if we're early because mostly, there would be many people outside. We take bold steps inside, receiving warm greetings from people we used to hang out with.

Thanks to Tucker and Weston, who used to hang out with us, we know many people and it gets sickening sometimes. I really do not enjoy being in the midst of these boys.

We step into the room and I grin. There are so many boys and few girls around. Gathering in numbers, they drink and dance to the pop song playing. The stairs and every side of the rooms are occupied. I see Tucker run from the stairs with smiles on and he walks to me.

"Hey," he says with a broad smile. "You came,"

"I did," I nod my head and we awkwardly look around. Myra pokes at me and I groan.