His Turn

Further, the second wave of pleasure erupts, this time much crazier

Further, the second wave of pleasure erupts, this time much crazier. Why am I doing this? I keep asking myself; because this makes me happy. Sean knows what he wants and he goes for it.

The sex on the bed is rushed. He says he loves how vulnerable I am in his arms. Sean cums again, grunting and hitting my walls harder than before. He lies next to me and turns to me, taking in deep breaths. His hand caresses my face and he smiles. "I like you," he boldly says and I gulp.

"Sean,"

"I mean that. I don't expect you to choose me over him. I'm leaving tomorrow and might never come back here. I have to take care of business and he has chosen this new life. As his wise, and evil older twin, I want to do good for him for once." He chuckles at his words and rubs his hands on my face. "He wants to be here and we both can't be here. If I start taking responsibility, he can do all the things you want him to do with you."

Sean pulls me closer to him and kisses on my forehead. "You shouldn't let him know about this. He's already going through it." I nod to him and sigh silently. After he leaves, this will all be over. I don't want to be around Ivan when I know I messed up.

He will hate me when he finds out I did this willingly with Sean.

We lay down on the bed and Sean asks when I started to sing. He's showing much interest in me and he's actually nice to talk to. He is more open than Ivan. Fuck! Am I comparing them already?

Sean gets a call in the middle of our conversation and he reaches for the phone. He looks at me and answers the call, clearing his throat.

"Yeah?" He asks in a rasp voice. "No, it's fine. I'll come around before I leave. Yeah, bye." He ends the call and sighs. "Are you sleepy?"

"Feeling tired," I yawn silently and he chuckles. "What?"

"You're cute, very pretty and so fucking sexy." I blink at him. "You shouldn't be surprised. That is a fact." He holds my hand. "Get some sleep before I fuck you again," Sean says in a whisper and my body tingles.

"I want it." He holds my waist and lays on top of me. Why am I getting addicted to the person I am supposed to hate?

Am I possessed?

One more time, Sean strokes in me and his kisses calm my beating heart down.