Chapter 2 PANCAKES!!!!

"Delilah get your lazy ass up, time to get ready for the day!" I heard Kellin yelling as he banged on my door. I just groaned and rolled under my blanket forgeting about where I was. Soon I heard my door open then close.

"DELILAH WAKE UP I GOT PANCAKES!" Justin screamed as he jumped on my bed and fell on my body.

"Damn it Justin your squishing me and fine I will get up. But only for the pancakes." I then pushed Justin off my bed and he face planted on the floor. I laughed as he stood up and on his way out he ended up tripping and falling again. It was hilarious. As he walked out and closed the door I ran a brush through my hair and pulled it into a bun. I grabbed my phone and found a text from a random number, I opened the text and it was from Alan.

A- Hey Delilah its Alan, so you should chill with me and Austin today after our set. Our set is at noon, so you up to it?

M- Yeah that would be awesome meet you at the stage.

A- Alright awesome see you then.

I soon slipped my phone into my bra and made my way into the front lounge. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down.

"Whats with the smile sis?" Kellin asked as he put his arm around my shoulder and sat down.

"Wait what I wasn't smiling!" I was apparently smiling according to Kellin but I don't recall smiling. Well I did just tell Alan that I would hang out with him and Austin.

"Yes, you were Delilah. Now who is he!" Kellin insisted as his free hand poked my side.

"Shut up Kellin, his name is pancake okay! Now where is he! I want me some pancake!" I said as I jumped up and moved away from my dorky brother. Soon Justin was handing me a plate of mini pancakes and a bottle of syrup. I hugged him and sat down by Gabe and ate my breakfast with Kellin and Jesse staring at me.

"Take a picture, it last longer guys." I said as I stuck my tongue out at them and walked back to my room. I decided to get dressed for the day. I got a pair of white shorts and a pierce the veil shirt with the sleeves cut off. I pulled my long black hair that came down to the bottom of my back into a pony tail and left my fringe out the swipe over my forehead. I finished with my bathroom stuff and grabbed my Iphone, headphones, and my aviators. Then I walked out to Kellin and we walked out to find the guys from Pierce the Veil. When we finally got to their bus we just walked right in and found Tony walking around with nothing on. He had no idea we walked in because he had his head phones in and he was singing If I'm James Dean The Your Audrey Hepburn. Kellin and I just laughed and it was a little awkward but not that much because I have seen Tony naked a couple of times so its no biggy but its a biggy (if you know what i mean.)

"OH SHIT!" Tony screamed as he ran into the back of the bus. Soon Vic emerged from the bunk allie and sat on Kellin lap.

"Well you guys had a nice surprise didn't you!? Ha-ha!" Vic Joked.

"I think the funniest thing was he was singing James Dean." Kellin said as he hugged Vic.

"Oh I see how you are Kellin stealing my boyfriend." Jaime laughed out as he sat on my lap and kissed my cheek. We sat around and joked for a bit. When Tony finally came out, He was being super awkward it was weird. Then Mike came out and sat on the couch with no shirt on. Now that was attractive just saying. We ended up talking about bands playing and at some point Tony ended up sitting on Mikes lap. Around 11:30 I decided to go up to see Alan and Austin.

"Hey guys got to go see OM&M perform I'll see you guys later!" I said as I tried to push Jaime off, but failed.

"Jaime you fatass get off me i'm going to be late!"

"Oh let me guess is the guy Alan or Austin, Delilah?!" Kellin ask. I looked over at Tony and he looked like he was about to laugh.

"Oh shut up Kellin!" I yelled as i pushed Jaime off with all my strength and stood up.

"I'll go with you Delilah I want to go see the guys perform." Tony and Mike followed me out.

"Bye douche bags see you later." I got a text from Alan.

A- Hey you still coming to our set?

M- Yeah Tony, Mike, and I are on our way.

Mike and Tony were both not wearing shirts and were drawing attention from fans but we ended up just running to the stage to get away from all of the fans. When we reached the stage I first saw Alan and he gave me a hug. Then I saw Austin.

"H-hey Delilah whats up-p." Austin studdered out.

"Well we came to see your set and me you and Alan are hanging out later." I said as i gave Austin a smile and he smiled back.

"Awe I see Delilah your just going to leave us, I see." Mike said as he bent over and put his head on my head. We laughed and then the guys got called to stage. the three of us watched of mice and men perform and it was amazing they are so good live. I kept finding Tony looking at me and smiling but also looking sort of sad. I pulled Tony away from Mike and sat him down on a chair.

"Tony whats up you seem distant since warped started." I said as I held his hand.

"Nothing Delilah. Its not the right time I dont think it will ever be the right time to tell you." He looked sad it was weird he never looked sad around me. I alway had him happy. I made him stand up and I brought him into a hug.

"Tony I hope you know you can tell me anything." i said softly into his ear.

"I know Delilah your my best friend and i just dont want to tell anyone yet." he said as he pulled away.

"Alright turtle." I kissed his cheek and we walked back over to Mike who was standing side stage. When the set was over Mike went to chill with Blessthefall and me and Tony hung out with Austin and Alan. Tony was acting super weird and its really bothering me. Austin and I are getting close and I am loving it. As I get to know him the more I like him. He is sweet funny nice and not to mention hot! Alan is like another brother to me. We joked around alot and its fun. Around 3:30 it was time for Sleeping with Sirens perform so we went to see them and I made Tony sing along with me and it was hilarious. Pierce the Veil was the next band on the same stage so we stayed and messed around while Pierce the Veil got ready. Kellin and I ended up making fun of each other and we started to wrestle with each other and I won.

"Oh Kellin you were never able to wrestle were you." I laughed and helped Kellin up as he pulled me back down and pinned me down.

"You were saying sister." we all ended up laughing and Alan got Kellin off of me and I ended up sitting on Austins lap away from Kellin. Austin was smiling and he pulled me close into a hug and it just felt right. We sat there and Austin had his arms wrapped around me the whole time and we all were talking and we all ended up taking derpy pictures together and posting them on twitter and instagram. Alan got a picture of Austin and I sitting together and we looked so cute. I got a picture of Kellin and Alan hugging and looking adorible. The thing i love most about Kellin, is he isn't a protective brother and i love that he gives me my space and lets me date whom ever i want.

"HEY WE ARE GOING ON!" Vic screamed at us as he ran away like an idiot. I got off of Austins lap and kissed his cheek. Austin smiled at me and we made our way to side stage. We ended up standing behind Mike while he played the drums. Tony was acting normal on stage and thats good hopefully he is back to his norm because I want him to be his best on stage.

"Hey Delilah have you notice how weird Tony has been acting today?" Kellin said as he put his arm around my sholder.

"Yeah I asked him about it and he said that it's not the right time for him to tell me."

"Weird he's been like uber weird i'll talk to Vic about it."

"Alright Kell."

"Hey Everyone have you guys ever thought about living like a king!" Vic shouted in the microphone and Kellin walked to get a Microphone and the to guys performed my favorite song while I stood by Alan and Austin.

I know i'm going to love my experience on Warped with my brothers.

(EDITED)