Epilouge

5 years later.
So today is mine and Vic's 5 year anniversary. Our marriage has been amazing. We are still in love. He still treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. I know that Vic was the right one.
Well Vic and I have 2 kids now. Devin who now is 7 and is looking more and more like vic everyday. we also have Maria a little girl who is 3. She looks just like me. But anyways tonight Vic and I are having some us time and Mike and his wife Kayla are watching our kids. They have been married now for a year. Tony has been married to my friend he met at my wedding gabby for 2 years now and well Jaime is getting married in 5 months to his long time girl friend Jessica. The guys don't tour much anymore since they are all married and Mike is expecting a daughter 3 months in may.
I have been working as tattoo artist and I am really good. I got to apprentice Kat Von D for a month and she taught me alot. Vic has been working as a writer/ produce out of his studio he opened.
Well anyways Tonight Vic is taking me to dinner and I have big news to tell him. I'm so excited and I know he will be to. Today Vic and I have been watching movies together in bed eating popcorn and well having lots of sex.
"Oh hey it's time to get ready babe." Vic said kissing my forehead. I groaned.
"You know how long it's been since we have had a day you and me just in bed together. It's been a while." Vic laughed. I haven't even left the bed yet besides to pee. I swung my legs over Vic so I was sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms round my waist and kissed me.
"I love you." I muttered.
"I love you too." he said kissing me again and again.
"Okay before we go again we gotta get going. We took a shower and got dressed.
"Oh hey can you grab my phone from the dinning room table?" Vic asked me. I grabbed my towel wrapped it around me and went out into the living room. My face was hit with the smell of roses. I smiled. There was a line of petals on the ground leading through our huge house to the dinning room. The entire table was cover with 8 bouquets of roses and the entire table in rosé petals. In the middle there was a small black velvet box. I picked it up and opened it. There was a beautiful diamond ring in it. I gasped. It was even prettier than my engagement ring. I turned and Vic was on one knee behind me. I started laughing so hard.
"I think we should renew our vows since everything that happened." I started crying.
"Yes!" I cried out. He stood up and hugged me. I kissed him.
"I love you victor. There is something I need to tell you though." I said.
"What?" he asked. He looked sort of scared.
"I'm pregnant." I smiled. A huge smile broke out across his lips.
"Oh my gosh." He hugged me so tight.
"I love you so much Delilah."

----------------------------------------------------------------
It's officially over. I really liked this story. I feel like it was my favorite to write and to go back and read. I've been writing this for so long. I had a year off from writing (sorry bad writers block) but one day I was watching tv and the idea came to me. I really hope someone out there really likes this story if not then oh well but since this is my last chapter of this book I would love to hear your thoughts on it and if it ended right or I don't know.
I'm not going to do a sequel I don't think I could with how I ended it, but I hope you enjoyed this.
Much love
Malleymomsen

🎉 You've finished reading Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night. (PTV) 🎉