Save me!

"TONY TONY GET OUT HER NOW!" Vic shouted. I stood up and whipped my eyes. I walked out of my room and Vic was on the phone. He handed it to me and I put it to my ear.
"Hello?" I said.
"Tony?" A women asked.
"Yeah who is this?"
"I am Marley Bostwick, Delilahs cousin, she is living with me and I am scared." She whispered.
"IS SHE OKAY?" I freaked.
"No If I were you I would get your ass's on a plane to New York now. I can't explain over the phone it has to be in person." She said.
"Alright I will be on the next flight." I handed the phone back to Vic. Went into my room packed som clothes grabbed my wallet and keys and walked out of the door. I texted Kellin.

T- She is with your cousin Marley
K- WHAT! Marley. Oh my god she is not to be trusted. She is a druggie
T- She is really concerned about Delilah so I am on my way to NYC now
K- I am in Mexico I will be there as soon as I can

I got into my car when I noticed Vic run after me. He got in the passenger seat with a backpack and we drove off. We got to the air port and we bought tickets for a direct flight that would leave in 20 minutes. We went and got on the plane.

5 hours later

Marely texted us her address and we took a cab to her apartment. She was waiting on the stairs. We walked up to her and she sighed.
"Follow me." we walked up 3 flights of stairs to her apartment. I heard Marley sigh. The door opened and she pointed at a door at the back of the apartment and I ran for it. I swung the door open and there Delilah was sitting on the floor with a cigarette in her hand and a bottle of Vodka in the other. She just stared at me. She was now blonde and she was so skinney it was scarey. I walked towards her but she dropped the cigarette and the bottle on the ground and ran into the bathroom. I heard crying on the other side of the door. I walked to the door and gently knocked on it.
"Delilah talk to me what happened?" I asked.
"I over reacted and when I realized it was to late." She said.
"Come out and we can talk." I said.
"No." She barked.
"Delilah please I love you. What did I do for you to treat me like this?" I asked.
"Kylie thats what you did."
"We are just friends she and Ricky visited us on spring fever we just hung out I don't know what you heard but its a lie. I would never do anything to hurt you ever. I love you to much to ever do that." I poured my heart out through the door. A couple seconds passed.

"Please open the door so we can talk." I whispered. a minute passed and the door unlocked and opened. Delilah appeared. I grabbed her hands and gently brought her into my arms. She cried into my chest.
"I love you Tony so so much, I am so sorry." She muttered. I kissed the top of her head and tightened my arms. Soon the front door opened and kellin came running into the room. Delilah freaked out and tried to run back into the bathroom. I kept my arms around her so she couldn't.
"Why did you leave?" Kellin asked. "You are my twin sister my best friend Delilah you should have talked to me. You have no idea how scared I was." She reached for Kellin and he held her tight. Both of them ended up crying.
"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." She cried. I left the room and let Kellin and Delilah have their moment. I sat beside Vic who was scrolling through his phone.
"Is she okay?" Vic asked.
"I don't know. She had this thought that I cheated on her with Kylie. But I didn't I didn't even think about it." I leaned back and sighed.
"I can't leave Kellin you wouldn't understand! He'll kill me." I heard Delilah say. I stood up.
"Delilah don't." Marley said. They both sounded scared.
"Whats wrong?" I asked.
"Marley I can't hide it from them." Delilah muttered.
"Just don't." Marley then walked out the door.
"Delilah whats wrong?" I asked her walking up to her and holding her hands.
"I can't say." I heard fear. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. She was shaking. Next thing I know I hear a loud shreiking scream then a bang.
"Kylie get in you closet and hide!" I said. She grabbed my hand.
"Hes here for me." She muttered. I kissed her forhead. The door swung open and a tall man about 6'7" walked in. He was white has a shiney bald head and was in black jeans and a white muscle shirt.
"Give me the girl shes got work to do!" He hissed. I saw passed him and Marley layed on the ground with a gun shot through her forehead.
"I'm sorry I have to." She walked passed me. I grabbed her hand.
"No. He will have to kill me before he takes you." Tony said. She then slapped me.
"NO! I couldn't live with my self!" She turned and the man grabbed her by the upper arm and pulled her out the door.
"CALL THE POLICE!" I freaked out. Vic grabbed the phone and called 911. With in minutes they were here talking to us. Marley had died. She was pregnant as well. The police said in the past couple years prostitutes have been showing up pregnant and dead with a 2 month old baby fetus. Kellin was freaking out.

Kylies POV

Mine and Marleys pimp Greg pulled me out by my arm. I got a look at Marley. She was dead. My cousin that took me in when I needed help was dead. I started to cry. Greg threw me into the car and we drove off. We were in the back seat.
"Now you have a client that asked for you." He laughed. He handed me a red dress. "Put it on." He grabbed a camera and set it up. I was so uncomfortable. I slid off my shorts and he snaped my thong strap.It hurt a little.
"Oh dont lie you liked that you little slut." He snapped, "Oh and no bra or underwear." He watched me as I stripped in front of him. As I undid my bra I noticed him getting hard.
"You little slut. Looking at my dick you want to suck it?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Ill take that as a yes." He ran his hands through my hair and grabbed my hair by my roots. He pulled my head over his dick. He pulled me so I was on my hands and knees on the ground. He undid his pants and forced my mouth on his dick.
"You little whore." He laughed. After about 5 minutes he grabbed a condom and handed it to me. I heard sirens.
"Put your dress on." He barked. I slid the red cocktail dress on. Soon the car was pulled over. Cops knocked on the window.
"OPEN THE DOOR!'