Meeting back up with everyone

We reached the venue and were greeted by All Time Low. They all hugged and groaped on each other and I just stood there awkwardly.

"So Tony, you and Delilah still together?" Jack asked. He knoded and wrapped his arms around me. I wasn't planning on talking to Alex. He kept looking over at me. His nose slightly bruised. I chuckled a bit.

"Well he is the guitarist of the greatest band to walk this earth." Vic said as he jumped on Zack Merricks back.

"Well I think I have to disagree with that." Alex said as he smacked Vics ass.

"Owwie." Vic said pouting.

"Awe does little Vicys ass hurt?" Zack asked baby talking him. We all laughed. We all ended up sat down around the venue.

We all soon heard another knock echo through the bus. Vic opened the door and Mayday Parade and You Me At Six walked on.

"DEREK!!!!" Jaime called out as he jumped up and hugged Derek Sanders from Mayday Parade. We all laughed and messed around.

"So you guys ready for the show tomorrow?" I asked.

"HELL YEAH!" everyone cheered. Tony placed a small kiss on my neck. It felt so good. I smiled and placed my lips on Tonys. He fell backwards onto Zack Merricks lap.I was still kissing him.

"Damn do I get to join?" Zack asked. I laughed.

"You wish Zack. If anyone joins its going to be me!" Rian Dawson said. We just laid there laughing. I laid ontop of Tony and our heads were on Zacks lap and our legs were on Dereks lap.

"ALEX CUDDLE WITH ME!" Jack called out.

"No Jack!" Alex said. He gave Alex the puppy dog eyes and Alex sighed. "Keep your hand away from my dick."

"No promises." I chuckled. Everyone was cuddling with someone.

It was about 10 oclock and everyone went back to their own bus's and It was just Mike Vic Tony Jaime and I on the bus. I was making a bacon and egg sandwhich for my self and Tony. I was singing Mayday Parades 'Jersey' and danceing. Vic joined in and we were all just singing and dancing. Tony and I ate then turned on Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. Mike was sitting intentally watching the movie and Jaime and Vic were already in their bunk asleep. Tony was looking through his phone and I glaced over at Mike and surprizingly his eyes weren't glued to the screen they were on me. I gave him a faint smile. I laid my head down on Tonys chest and Mike put his eyes back on the screen. Tony fell asleep around the scene with the mermaids. Mike and I were going back in forth reciting the lines and laughing slightly when one of us messed up. When the movie ended I woke Tony up and he went to the bunk. I had to talk to Mike. I walked back into the front lounge and he was putting in Order of the Phinox.

"You going to watch with me?" He asked.

"Eh why not." I responded. I threw 2 bags of pop corn in the microwave and gave one to Mike.

"So I'm getting a tattoo." I said as I sat back down.

"Awe really what are you getting?" Mike asked.

"I want to get a harry potter tattoo on my forarm." I smiled and pointed to my left arm.

"Do you want what I think you do?" He was smiling.

"I want to get the death eater mark on my forarm." Mike started laughing.

"I love it where are you getting it done?"

"Oh I'm going to Tonys artist in Chicago." I smiled.

"Cool. Do you want anyother tattoos?"

"Actually yeah in the future I want to get a lion king tattoo. I don't know what I want it to be but its going to be lion king. Oh and a Beatles tattoo." I smiled really big. "Anyways lets watch the movie." Mike hit play and we watch the movie. About half way through the movie I fell asleep. When the movie ended I was some what awake but my eyes were close. I heard the TV turn off then Mike whispering to me.