MEEP

Alex's POV

I have ruined everything with Delilah. I should have told her about Lisa. I really fucked up. I don't love Lisa anymore. I really don't, we have grown apart. I barely see her because she doesn't ever want to come on tour with us so we have to skype when ever. So that's what I'm doing. I'm going to skype call with her and I am breaking up with her. I decided to text her

M-Lisa can we Skype I have to talk to you its important.

L- Of coarse Alex.

Soon I heard the skype tone come from my laptop. I pressed answer and I saw Lisa with a smile on her face.

"Whats up Alex?" She asked.

"Okay so a lot has happened since the start of this tour and I can't do this anymore." I confessed.

"What do you mean Alex have you been having panic attacks?" She asked.

"No Lisa I mean us. I don't feel the same as I did a few years ago. We have been growing apart and...I... cheated..." I muttered the last part. But she heard it.

"You...You...What?!" She questioned.

"Listen Lisa you can't blame Delilah she didn't even know about you and she already is in love with someone else and I don't have a chance but I can't go on having you thinking that I love you." She broke down into tears.

"You're a real ass hole Alex. I'm sorry its came to this but don't come running back to me when you need a hook up or a new girl friend. I'm sick of your bullshit. Good bye Alex." She then hung up with out another word. You would think I would be crying a bit right now but I'm not I mean I'm sad but I don't regret what I just did. I like Delilah but I know she loves Tony. He is always there for her the way he was defending her yesterday.

Flash back

Delilah had just walked away with Kellin and Vic and Tony was walking up to me.

"I sware to fucking god Alex if you hurt her I will hurt you!" He yelled to my face.

"What are you talking about I would never hurt Lisa. Delilah... I mean Delilah." I studdered. Fuck I just mentioned my girlfriend back in Baltimore.

"Lisa Who the fuck is Lisa!" He yelled.

"A girl back home." I muttered.

"Oh you fucking liar! You have a girl friend I heard about that I figured you guys broke up but I guess not!" He said sounding very annoyed.

"Why do you even care Tony!" I yelled at him getting very annoyed with him.

"Because Alex I love her! She is my life and I would gladly give my life for her and a little prick like your self is cheating and lying to her. I did that to her once and I regret it so much but I was drunk out of my mind and that night is the greatest mistake. You sir have no fucking right to even be her friend you're  lying to her and she deserves a man who will tell her the truth and be completely honest with her. And guess what that isn't you!" he yelled I felt my self get so angry. I soon noticed Delilah walking back towards us.

"I'm done Delilah!" I yelled and marched off.

Reality

I really fucked up but I honestly regret everything.

Delilahs POV

I woke up in my bed cuddled under a blanket with Tony bare ass naked! Oh my god, I had sex with Tony last night.

"Morning." I heard Tony whisper from behind me. I turned to face Tony.

"Morning. How did you sleep." I said with a smile.