Victor

I woke up the next morning with Vic holding me. I sat up and looked around. Tony wasn't in the room. Kellin was passed out on the other bed in his clothes. I stood up and went into the bathroom. I stood in the mirror and stared at myself. I had long platnum blonde hair and I didn't look like myself. I sighed and brushed out my hair. I pulled it into a pony tail and washed my face. I put my hands on the counter and sighed.
"You okay?" It was Tony.
"No I'm not." He walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind but I walked away.
"Delilah we need to talk." Tony said.
"I dont want to talk Tony I am miserable! I am sad! I dont want to deal with this shit anymore!" I screamed.
"Wow Delilah are you okay?" Vic asked standing up and coming over to me.
"No..." I muttered. Vic wrapped his arms around my waist. I cried into his chest.
"Can I talk to you Vic. Alone!" Tony snapped. Vic let go of me and followed Tony out of the room.
"Whats going on?" Kellin muttered in his sleepy voice.
"I don't know." I muttered grabbing Vics ipod and getting back into the bed.

Vics POV

"She is mine Vic! Why the hell are you all over her?" Tony yelled.
"I'm just helping her Tony. I am being a good friend."
"You don't need to be cuddling her and holding her while she cried thats her boyfriends job!" Tony was freaking out on me.
"Listen Tony, yes I like Delilah she is beautiful sweet girl and you are my best friend but you guys aren't together. She doesn't want to be in a relationship. She has been through alot." I saw Tony's heart break.
"What ever I will see you back in San Diego." He just walked away.
"TONY DON'T YOU LEAVE!" I shouted. He just held up his middle finger. I turned and walked back into the room. Delilah was laying on her side listening to my ipod sound asleep. I looked over at Kellin and they were laying in the same way. I chuckled and grabbed my phone and took a picture of them. I climbed into the bed and layed beside Delilah. She moved her self so she was laying with her head on my chest, I gently ran my fingers through her hair. I looked down at her and she had a tear running down her cheek. I whipped it away and moved my self so she was laying in my arms. Truth is I really like her. I use to just think of her as a friend but as we hung out more I totally fell for her. soon Kellin had gotten up to do some Anthem Made business with some company so only Delilah and I were in the hotel room.
About an hour later Delilah woke up. I was gentally rubbing her arm. Her head was in my neck. I felt her breathing on me.
"When are we leaving?" She muttered.
"We can leave tonight. I can get us tickets." I said going to get up, but she had a tight grip and wouldn't let me get up. I grabbed my phone and got a airline app. I bought the two of us air line tickets back home to San Diego.
"Are you sure you want to go back to San Diego or do you want to go with Kellin?"
"I don't want to be on a bus right now." She said. I finalized the order. The flight leaves at 4pm She sat up and sighed. Her legs were beside her and she had her hand rested on her foot. I gently touched her waist. I moved beside her. She was cring.
"Why can't I stop crying Vic." She asked.
"You have been through so much and you are just so sad. I'm here for you. You aren't alone. You wont ever be alone again." I kissed her forhead. She smiled at me.
"You are amazing Vic. How are you single." I laughed.
"Well... I only like this one person and shes kind of unavalible in a way." I mutter staring down at our hands that were over each other.
"Do I know this girl?!" She asked.
"Yeah..." I looked at her eyes.
"Well I'm sure this girl likes you Vic. You are amazing. You should go for it." She smiled and stood up. She walked over to the dresser that had a mirror on it. She ran a brush through her hair. I just watch her. The back of the shirt lifted and I saw her perfect little ass in her black lace panties. I walked over to her and wrapped my hands around her waist from behind. She smile.
"Can I tell you some thing?" I asked her. She nodded. I kissed her neck then up her jaw line she turned and our lips touched. Her lips were so soft. She smiled into the kiss. I moved my hand under her shirt. I cupped her breast. She smiled.
"Your hands are cold." She said with a smiled. I moved my hand away. "I didn't  say I didn't like it." She giggled. I picked her up and put her on the dresser. I stared up at her our eyes connected. I felt butterflies. I got lost in those brown eyes. She jumped down and walked past me. She stopped at the bed. She moved her hands to the botton of the shirt and lifted it off her body. I instantly smiled.
"You coming?" She asked. I followed her into the bathroom.She dropped her panties and sat on the counter. She turned and smiled. I went to pick her up but the door opened.
"Tony?" She muttered. I had my hands on her waist. I turned and tony was standing in the door way. She pulled her clothes back on and walked out.
"What the fuck man." He snaped.
"Just stop Tony." I muttered as I walked passed him. He grabbed my arm.
"You are a shit for a friend. A best friend isn't suppose to steal his best friends girl." He said with so much hostility towards me.
"Tony! I'm not your girl. I'm no ones girl. Just seriously shut up. I don't want to be with you anymore. Yes I love you. But I don't want to be in a relationship anymore." Delilah said as she buttoned her pants and walked out of the room. She stopped in the door way.
"You know I was happy for a bit when I was with Vic. Then you came in screaming. Now I feel like shit again. God." She punched the wall. I saw pain in her eyes and walked out. I pushed Tony against the wall and ran after her. She had ran down the hall and sat around a corner with her head in her knees. I ran to her and gently grabbed her hands. She quickly pulled her left hand away from me.
"Delilah." I muttered.
"He ruins everything when he is like this. What is his problem." She was crying again.
"Let me see your hand." I said. She looked up at me and held it out. It was all bloody and a bit bruised.
"Let go clean it up." I said standing up. She didn't move.
"I just want to leave this city. I hate it here." She muttered.
"Then first lets go get your hand cleaned up and we can head out. Our flight leaves at four." I said. She stood up and held my hand. We walked toward the room. We walked in and Tony was laying face down on Kellins bed. We went into the bath room. I got a hand towel and wet it. I Gently cleaned up her hand and put the towel around it. She looked up at me.
"Thank you Vic." She muttered.
"No problem." I smiled. I kissed her forhead and she wrapped her arms around my waist. We stood there for a second.
"Well we got to get to the air port." I muttered. She let go of me and I whipped the tears from her cheek. We got our stuff and headed to the street to get a cab. We got in and headed to the airport. We got out and headed to the terminal. We got on the plane and headed home. The entire ride Delilah slept on my shoulder and held my hand. When we reached San Diego Mike picked us up. When he saw Delilah he ran to her and hugged her. He picked her up and held her.
"I missed you Delilah." Mike said.
"I missed you too Mike." She cried into his shoulder. He was holding her so tight. He put her down and she whipped the tears away,
"Where is all your stuff?" He asked.
"I don't have anything..." She muttered.
"Ill take you out to get some clothes tomorrow alright?" I said to her and kissed her cheek. Mike gave me a 'WTF' look. I brushed it off and we walked out to Mikes car. We drove back to mine and Mikes place. For the rest of the day I didn't catch Delilah cry once.

so Delilah is pretty messed up and Vic seems to be helping her while Tone Tone is just messing everything up. SO vote/comment please. I would love to know what everyone thinks :*

(EDITED)