Fourteen - Just a Story

"And that's how your father and I met." I stated with a warming smile.

There's a knock on the door and I knew who it was. "Mama, mama." Says one of the children. "Can I get the door." Says the children with (h/c) and red faded at the tips of his hair.

"Noooo. I want to get the door." Says the children with white hair.

"Alright both of you can open the door." I say to Kinoko and Tamaki. I slowly stand to walk to the door to greet your husband as he works later then you do.

The children slowly opening the door. Once the see the man in front of them. "DADDDDY." Kinoko and Tamaki say together.

Shoto kneels to be at their height and holds his arms out and to the kids run into them. "How are my baby's doing." He asks smiling.

"We're great daddy." Kinoko states.

"Mama told us the story how you two met." Tamaki says.

Shoto looks at me while smiling. "Did you enjoy the story kiddos." The children nod to his question. "That's great. Now go and play." He says while patting the children's head. While the children run off he rises to his height and places a kiss on my cheek. "Hello Beautiful." He smiles.

"How was your night." I ask.

"It was great until I was attacked." He pauses. "We have a meeting tomorrow and we both have to Petrol tonight." He states.

"Alright i get Enji to look after the kids." I state.

———————

A/N
I hope you have enjoyed this story.

This is where this story ends but it's just the beginning.

Until next time.