Ten - The Date

I sprung from the bed as I heard I loud knock on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR ___." Someone at the door yells at me.

I get up off my bed to walk over to the door of my room. I grab to the nob of the door, turn it to reveal many people at my door. "Uhhh.I get cut off.

"Come on we gonna help you get ready for your date." Says one of the girls.

"H-how did you know." I ask.

"Midoriya was begging Todoroki to tell him what he was doing at lunch yesterday." Says Uraraka.

I'm going to kill him. They rush me back into my room. Uraraka goes through my closet, some of girls help her. Momo and Mina does my hair and makeup.

"What should we do for your makeup. Mayb-." I cut Mina off.

"No- nothing crazy." I ask. Mina gives me a nod and continues working on my makeup. Once they are done. Uraraka picks me off the chair to give me my outfit.

"Here wear this and this shoes." I nod at her as saying thank you.

(Btw this what your wearing, if you don't like it then you can change it)

"I-I." I pause. "I don't about this guys." I walk about of my little changing room that is sitting behind my bed.

Everyone stares at me with jaws to the ground. "Do I look that bad guys."

"No." They all say. "You look beaut-." Uraraka gets cut off as someone knocks on the door. Everyone signals me to open the door.

I walk over to the door. I hesitate before grabbing the door nob. What if he doesn't like me. What if he doesn't like what I'm wearing. I get myself to together. I turn the nob of door nervously. I swung it open to see that it was just Midoriya.

"Woah." He says. "You look amazing ___." He states.

"Awww you thank, Midoriya." I say. In the corner of my eye, I see Todoroki walking down the hall way to my room. "H-hi." I wave at him nervously.

He keeps approaching me. Midoriya moves to the side of me for Todoroki to have a better look at what I'm wearing.

"Pardon me everyone. But I'll taking this little one now." He states to the girls that are watching my actions.

"Of course, take her." Uraraka says joyfully.

Todoroki grips my wrist and drags to the elevators. "S-slow down." He chuckles as he heard the words come out of my mouth.

He presses the button of the elevator to go down. Once the doors open he drags me into the small room. He turns to press the lobby button. Once the door close, he pulls me in close so our faces are inches away from closing. He looks into my eyes, staring right into my soul before leaning to press his lips on top of mine.