Eleven - What's This

It's been a few days after my date with Todoroki. Being able hanging out with him again had me feeling like I was a little kid again, having the childhood best friend around is the best thing that can ever happen to a person.

Its after school and it been hours since the last time I was Todoroki, has the school rang to signal the students that school was over, he just stood up and when straight to some place, I don't know where. I even asked Midoriya where he was, but he said he didn't know and that was the same thing with Uraraka.

I head to my room to get ready for a shower.  I Grab my pyjamas and a fresh clean towel to start heading the showers.

After finishing my shower, I walk in to my room to head over to my desk to where my monitor is sitting. I pull out the chair to sit down. I turn my monitor on. I move my mouse to hover over a game that I play with some people I've meant online.

I join a lobby with them. "What's up bitches." I swear at the people of the other side of the screen.

"Oh my god. She's alive." Says one of the people.

"Of course i am. I just have been busy... you know on becoming to be a hero and all." I tease.

"Oh shut you weirdo." Another one of them says. "Let's bloody play." They say.

It's been at least an hour or so since I've been playing with them. I was completely calm at that time until someone decides to come scare the daylight out of me.

I take off my headset to hear a familiar voice chuckle. "OMG. I nearly had a heart attack. You bully." I say to the standing in front of me.

He grabs the arms of my chair. Leaning in to make our faces close to each other's. "I'm sorry for scaring you." He says guilty.

"No. No. It's alright." I state. I turn around and put my head set back on. The guys asking who's in my room.

"Oi, don't ignore me." He turns me back around.

"Hey I'm in the middle of playing." I state.

"What have i done to be ignored." He asks.

"Nothing. Just that I can't find you anywhere." I state.

He leans in again towards my face nearly making our lips touch.

"Oi who is that. HELLLO?." One of them asks.

He grabs my headset off me. "Oi, Shoto give it back." He reaches up higher, as I try to grab them back. "I SAID GIVE THEM back." I ask.

He stops teasing me and puts the headset over his ears. "I'm sorry but she's a bit busy with her boyfriend right now." He says to the people that he can hear through the headset.

He throws the headset on to the desk and turns off my monitor. When turning it off, he looks at the photo of me and him on my desk.

"Ohhh. I see now. You miss me." He states.

"N-no i don't. And I was playing that." I scowl.

He snoops through my room, looking at all the photos of All Might and I when I was young, Shoto's family and I and the photo of Shoto and I on the date we went on.

"I forgot, how we used play together before I formed my quirk. Do you know that __." He says looking at me as I moved to sit on my bed.

"Yeah I do remember. We used be best friends back then before you know and before I moved out to live with All Might." I smile.

Our eyes interlock. "__." I cut him off.

"Hush. Let's sleep." I get up off my bed to grab his wrist. We both lay down on my bed with my head laying on his chest, his fingers interlocking within my hair.