Four - Rescue Misson...?

Days past, Bakugo and I are tied to two chairs in different rooms. Our classmates are trying to find us but the teachers aren't going to let them help.

Momo, Todoroki, Midoriya, Kirishima and Lida disguises themselves to try and rescue Bakugo and I.

They didn't know that the pros would attack where they are standing at. The building turned into rumble and they see Bakugo and i and the League of Villains. All Might attacks one for all. The dark hair, scared man, drags me into the portal.

"GRANDFATHER." I yell at one for all.  The others hear me and know they know my secret. Bakugo was launched in the air, Kirishima and the others catch him. Todoroki sees that I'm nowhere to be seen. Tears fall down his face. Looking down at the ground with a blank look at his face.

                              ———————

The five that saved Bakugo got scolded from Mr Aizawa and All Might, as they failed to save me too. While getting scold Todoroki's face was blank as ever, knowing that he didn't know where I was.

"I KNOW I FAILED TO SAVE HER, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO RUB IT IN OUR FACES." Todoroki and Bakugo yells at All Might and the others. Todoroki walks off to his room to cry, as he doesn't like to show weakness in front of people. He starts throwing his shit around his room. He finally collapses to the floor, putting his hand on his face, crying in them. I'm just a failure, how I save the people I care, and I'm wanting to be a hero.

——————

The students of class 1-A, All Might and the teachers are wondering if I'm dead or alive, or maybe I've joined the league of villains. But little did they know, I had no choice but to join the league as they would've taken my quirk away from me and hurt the people I care about.

——————

I walk through the empty dark halls of the warehouse where the league is hiding, wondering what everyone at school are doing right now.

"What are you doing?" A tall dark haired man questions.

"I-I, I was just going to get something to eat." I strutted. I look directly at the ground with my tail between my legs and my ears down.

"Come on, we got something's to do." He stated this time.

I nodded at the tall mysterious dark haired man and then we left to discuss the plans to take down the heroes. We arrived at the distanciation to find that we weren't going to see the rest of the league.

In a dark but light room, I begin to scan the room for traps and thing that can be suspicious. But then instead, I finally I found my graze set upon a man that we stood in front of. I begin to scan what he looks, he has dirty blonde hair, he wears weird looking glasses, he wears a smirk on his stupid face. I lower my eyes to the upper of his body, seeing that he has beautiful red wings. I think I've seen him before. I tug on the man'a shirt that I'm stand inches away from with my head down to the floor and with a blank expression on my face.

"WHAT!?." The tall dark haired man questions.

I don't respond to him as I can't tell him that his man is hero but I think he already knows that. But I have to be sure, have a hero doing things for the league is interesting as this hero can be spy for us— but he can be a double agent

"It's alright." He stated with a calmly voice.

I look up at him with a shock face. I don't give any response as I know I might be thrown across the room. I just nodded.

They just begin discussing about the plan, and the things that I'll be doing in the fight and the hero should be doing.

————————

Days past since the meet up with 'that' hero. I'm sitting in a dim dark room, on a bed with aesthetic looking bedding and cute little plush that the crazy blonde girl has gotten for me.

I sit there listening to some of my favourite songs from 'Stray Kids'. Feeling empty as I miss all of me friends. I peek through the patch that the black paint have been peeled off.

Someone makes their way down the hall to face the door of my room before knocking the person be behind the door, tells the person that's with you be quiet.

'Knock knock'.

I take out the left ear piece out of my ear to hear a voice that's coming from outside of my bedrooms door, "come on ___, we're gonna go now." The mans voice the was behind the door.

"I'll be there out in a few." I stated, when I begin to lift myself off of the comfortable bed. Heading to the closet that was built within wall, I put my hero costume, that the same crazy love sick blonde stole from The UA classroom.

I open up the closet, seeing the hero costume I once designed, i decided to not wear it, I just wore the same school uniform I wore at my old school before I went to UA, so the hero's nor the police wouldn't notify me as a UA a student and my classmates wouldn't know it was me.

When I finished getting dressed, I made my way to the door of my room. I place my hand softly on the door nob, I stop for a minute before opening the door. Do I really what you do this. I snap back to reality and slowly swung the door open to face the man that called to me hurry. We don't lock eye contact but i can feel his eyes pricey at me.

"Are you ready now?" He asked.

"Y-yes Dabi." I strutted.

We headed out to the theirs that were waiting for us to get ready.

"Let's the show begin." Says a blue haired man.