Eight - A Mistake

Months pass and we have exam. A 2 v 2 battle. Since there's less girls in our class, all the girls got to draw first. I really wanted to with deku but Uraraka got him but I hoping to don't be either Todoroki or Bakugo since they keep fighting.

I walk up to Mr Aizawa since he had the box of names in it. I put my hand in the box. I move my hand around to mix the names. I grab a piece of paper. Please please please. I close my eyes while opening the paper. I slowing open my eyes. With a shook look, I glare at the paper. I try to keep my angry under control.

I suddenly fall to ground, my vision blurred as someone catches me.

"Give her some space." A blurred tall figure says. The person picks me up. "Keep your eyes open ___." The person states.

I call out a name but I couldn't hear me say it. The figure nods. I give the figure a smile in respond, as I think I know what I said. My eyes begin to shut.

Todoroki's POV:

"FUCK." I say as Y/N closes her eyes as she smiles at me. I run as fast I run her to the nurse. "Recovery Girl, help ___ faint in class before our exam." I state.

"Did you hit her head when she fell." She said.

"No, I caught her just in time." I say.

"Thanks young Todoroki, she'll be fine with me. You can leave now." She states. I nod.

I walk out of the room. Walking back and forth from the door and the window, as I wait for recovery girl to finish.

The door opens and a shirt and old lady appears. "Young Todoroki, I have some news." Recovery girl paused. "She's alright but she's in a coma."

The corners of my eyes start to form tears. With a expressionless look, I give the short lady a nod and leave.

                             ———————

A month pass and I've visit Y/N in the hospital that's at school every morning before class, at lunch and after school. I've notice that Bakugo also have visits her. Which makes my blood boil from the thought of it.

It's after school and I to check Y/N. I walk down the hall of where your room is. I hear someone in. A few seconds of hearing them speak, I hear it's Bakugo. I open the door slightly to see what his doing. Bakugo get up from the chair and kisses Y/N lips. I shut the door. I storm off to go back to the dorms.

Your POV:
All I can see darkness. Suddenly light appears and I see Todoroki.

"T-Todoroki." Tears form in my eyes. He turns around with a mad look in his eyes.

"Why would i ever love someone like you." He states. I cover my mouth in shock. My tears go from happy and sad ones. "I can't believe I actually kissed you." He pauses. "Your not worth anything. Your useless. Your annoying. Your fucking spoiled brat. I never lov-." I cut him off.

"SHUT UP." I yell. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP." I cry. He leans disappears like he wasn't even there.

I look around to Midoriya. "I hate you." I turning to see everyone I care about. I use of quirk to freeze then place but they just disappeared.

My eyes open as I wake up from my coma. Where am I. I look around to see that I'm in the schools hospital. I ripe of all the cords that were attached to me. I get up from the hospital bed. I run to the door. I open it to see that Shoto was about to come inside. I look at him.

He notices i was standing in front of him but before he knew it. I run off crying.

"____ come back." Shoto runs off after you.

I run to the garden behind the hospital. I feel a pair of hands grabs my waist to pull me in closer.

"___ what's wrong." Shoto says.

I turn to face him. "Leave me the fuck alone. I FUCKING HATE YOU." I yell at him.

I try push him away. But his grip become tighter. He lands his lips on mine. I try to pull away from it. But suddenly my quirk freezes him. In shock I begin to cry harder.

"AHHHHHH." I cry. I run to All Might's office. "Uncle I just did something bad." I state.

Look at outside seeing a boy frozen. "___. I'm going to have to tell Mr Aizawa." He says.

I nod that i know he has to since it's part of his job. He calls Mr Aizawa and hold him what I did. I can see it slowly melt since Todoroki body temperature is really much sometimes.

I keep crying until I ran out of tears to cry. Mr Aizawa finally arrives. "__. You what I'm going to say right." I nod in respond.

"But I didn't mean too. And it wasn't me." I say.

"___. I saw the camera videos." He states

"But I- I couldn't control my quirk." I state.

"I'm sorry ___ but I have to suspend you from school. And since your kind of family with the Todoroki's your going to there." He says. I give a nod so I didn't get in more trouble.

                     ————————

That night before I left. I saw Todoroki walk through the front door of the dorms. He glaces over at me, seeing that I have a bag full of my things. He just ignores me.

"Let's go ___." Mr Aizawa says.  I nod.

When we get to the Todoroki residence. I was greeted by Enji and others. I wave.

"You'll be staying in Shoto's room alright." I nod, since I didn't want to speak to anyone.

I walk over to Shoto's, when I open the door, I remember when we about to. Great I hate it here already.

Days pass and I haven't left Shoto's room. I walk out of the room to grab something to eat. I walk into the kitchen, and I notice no ones in there. I see their rice ball on the bench. I grab a few of them and I grab a bottle of water and headed back to Shoto's room.

That night before I went bed. I feel a presence I have felt before but I can't tell what it is. I just ignored it and went to sleep.

I see a boy with white hair I think but I can't see will. It started to be more clear it was the night I left. When he ignored.

"Shoto." I call out.

He stops waking. He glares at you. He begins walk over to you with the expressionless look ever more then usually. He stop right in front me. Our faces close to each other's. I  see his hand pulling up to doing something. Before I could think his hand was around my neck. He make me fall to the ground and pins me down, as he chocks me to death.

"S-Shoto-." I try gasp for air. "I-I c-can't b-breathe." I put my hand around his wrist that was chocking me. "S-Shoto let g-go." I gasp for air again. "Y-your h-hurting me." I keep trying to get air.

"I fucking hate you." He finally responds. Tears form in my eyes.

I try to use my quirk on him but he was using his right side. So my ice just melt.

I wake to feel body freezing. I notice that the froze the room and the things around me.