Seven - Bakugo

I'm idiot for kissing him. I was meant to angry at him. "URGHH." I groan. I my notebook at the walls. Hearing one of photos falls and glass smashing. "Fuck." I swear.

I notice it's a photo of me and all of the Todorokis when me and Shoto were just five years old. Look how young we were back then.

Knock knock.

Someone comes in. "What was that noise". Says a familiar voice.

"I- I." I struggle to say. "It was nothing, sorry." I states, I give them a smile with my eyes closed while trying to hide the photo that fell.

"Umm- i." The voice says.

I open my eyes to see Bakugo looking at me. He comes in shutting the door behind him. He leans down to me as I'm still on the floor of my room. His face being so close to mine, i can't help but blush. I look into his eyes. He has beautiful red eyes, very unique. He press his lips on mine. I push the photo under my bed. I kiss him back, don't thinking about it. He lifts me up to place me on my bed.

He tugs my shirt off. Exposing my breasts to him. He breaks from the kiss to look at him, "Fuck." He says. He attacks my neck to leave marks.

A memory comes, remembering the time you Shoto nearly did it. I look up at Bakugo about to take off his shirt. He stops and walks over to the door to lock it. He hesitates to but does locks it.

Once again our lips connect. He works down to kiss my neck again. I wrap my arms around his neck. I give out a little moan. I feel him smile as he hears that sound.

Bakugo works a hand to play with your clit but grab his wrist to stop him.

"What ?." He asks.

"Nothing, I just don't want to it." I state. He nods that he understands. So he continues to kissing.

————————

The next morning, you remember what nearly happened. Fuck why, why did i kiss Bakugo.

"___." I hear someone says.

"What's up." I say.

"Your going to be late for class." The voice says.

Shit. I get up from my bed and rush to put it school uniform on. I headed out of the to see that it was Shoto waiting for me.

"You like a mess." He states. I give a glare. "Let me fix it." He fixes my hair and gives me a kiss my forehead. I freeze to his action. My face turns red. "Are you coming." I nod.

"Thanks for fixing my hair." I say. He just gives a smile in respond of my comment.