Thirteen - Years Past

Years go by like lightening being stroke and now you're in your last year of high school. It's around Christmas time and Shoto and I have been together for two years now doing everything together but the only thing we don't really do is having sex as I'm waiting for Shoto to be sure he wants it. Even though we did do it once that one time but that was just that one time.

As Christmas is over the new year has began. Everyone's excited to wear cute little kimonos and all that jazz.

All of us girls are getting ready at Momos house and the boys are getting ready at Shoto's house.   I stare at the kimono I got for Christmas it sitting in my hands. Just standing there with a confused look on my face.

"What's wrong ___?" Momo aka.

"I-." I pause. "I've never worn a kimono before." I breathe in. "Can you please help me put it on." I ask.

Momo gives me a gentle nod. She helps me put the kimono on and helps with my hair putting matching pins in my hair that likes like chopsticks.

 She helps me put the kimono on and helps with my hair putting matching pins in my hair that likes like chopsticks

Once we were all finished getting dressed, we all started to walk to the festival to meet up with the boys.

We wait at least thirty minutes for the boys to finally arrive. They were only late because of Bakugo being Bakugo. Im sitting down on a bench to feel someone's hands pull around my waist.

I look up to see Todoroki. I give him a smile. I see he has a shock look on his face. "What?." I say with a confused look.

"I-I." He pauses. "How did i get so lucky." He smiles back at you. I giggle at his words. "Your so beautiful." He states.

"I-I." Heat rises to my face. "You should stop being that cute it should be illegal." I state.

He chuckles. I look over to Bakugo while he has a annoyance look on his face. As Shoto and I lift off the bench I intertwine my fingers through his.

Shoto looks down at me and gives me a smile. I drag him to all the food stalls. As we get to the last one, Shoto let's go of my hand and stops walking to walk over to a stall that's stealing cute little photography things. He buys a few things for the photos that we took a group and with the two of us.

He looks up from the things he brought to see that I'm no where to be found. "___." He says. "___. Where did you go." He says with concern. "__!." He yells.

He runs around to find the other. As he spots Midoriya. "Midoriya. Have you seen __ anywhere." He questions.

"Urghh no I haven't why." He asks.

He groans. "Nonononono." He mumbles.

"Are you alright Todoroki." He questions.

"Sh-." He pauses. "She's missing." He states.

Hearing giggle from behind me. He turns around to see me hand in hand of Momo and Uraraka as my mouth is full of food.

He runs towards me. He wraps his arms around. He has the sadness look on his face like his about to cry.

"Shoto? Are you ok." I says confused.

"I thought I lost you." He states.

"Why-." I get cut off.

"Don't disappear on me again. Ok?". He says as he looks into my eyes and kisses my forehead.

We all become tired from that. Shoto and I started to head back to his house leaving the group to travelling back to theirs.

"Oh. Here, I got you present for the photos we took tonight." He gives me the gift.

I look through the bag of gift to see frame decorations and other things. "Aww. Thank you Shoto." I give him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to frame them then we get home. So I can gift the photos to the others and you." I state.

"That would be cute." He says as my faces turns bright red.

"S-stop making me blush. You meanie." I say as I shove him.

He pats my head. "But you're so cute." I pout at his gesture.

                          ————————

The next I decorate the photos and frame them. I frame the group photo for each person in the photo and I did a frame for Shoto and I for the photo of him and I.

Once Shoto awakes. I don't give him the photos I framed for him. "Come on Shoto get up you lazy bum." I state.

He grabs me by my waist to drag me back to the bed. "Aww come on, come back to bed." I giggle as makes me cuddle into him. Looking in to each others eyes. I shake my head. I try to get up just to be pulled down.

Shoto pulls me in closer. "Come on. We're going to be late for school." He looks down at me to see that I have my school uniform on.

"Oh shit." He let's go of me as he springs off the his bed. He rushes to his bathroom and have a quick shower. Once his finished he walks into his room noticing i wasn't in there. He walks over to his closet grabbing his uniform.

He walks out to the kitchen with his bag i his hands. I grab his wrist while hopping off the chair and grabbing my school bag. I drag him to the door. Making him missing his breakfast. "W-wait i haven't had breakfast." I stop in my tracks to turn and shove my last piece of toast in his mouth.

"There is your breakfast." I claim. He chuckles at me. "D-don't laugh at me." He keeps laughing. I pout.

                            ————————

We arrive at school and I see our whole class waiting out side the school. "HEYYY GUYS." I wave with one hand and the other intertwine with Shoto's.

I stop in front of my classmates, as I take my bag off and sit on the floor to unzip it. I pull out  photo frames I decorated with photo inside them. I pass one to each of my friends.

"This is for last nights fun." I giggle as they look at the photo.

"Thank you." They all say.

Shoto looks at me with a shock look but sad at the same time. I look over at him, smiling at him. I give him a small wink making him look away in embarrassment.