Twelve - A Lovely Surpise

I grab his wrist to pull me down. I put my other hand in on the back of his head, leaning him in. I press my lips upon of his. He places his hand on my back to lay me down. I put swing my other arm around his neck.

"S-Shoto. Stop please." He stops kissing me. He look at me with confusion.

"What's wrong." He asks.

"I-I don't want." I pause. "Don't want to do this." I state.

He give me a nod while picking me up with my arms still around his neck. He walk us back to the rooms. Once we arrive back, he walks up to my room. He grabs my key out of my pocket of my school jacket.

He places the key in the key slot. He swung the door open. Placing me on top of my bed. "S-Shoto." I mumble in my sleep. He chuckles at my words. I slowly start to open my eyes to see that the man standing in front of me. I slowly get up to reach to the man to grip around his waist. He outs a yelp of the sudden feeling.

"___." He says.

I don't respond.

"___." He asks again.

I say quiet for a moment. "Why Todoroki, why?". I ask. "Why have you ignored me for the past week-." I pause. "Did i do something wrong." I ask again.

"I-." He stutters. "I have been busy." He says.

"busy with what?... are you seeing someone else." I ask.

The room was quiet for a minute. "No. Of course no. Why would I do that." He says.

"Then WHY." I ask once again.

"Because-." He paused. "I was setting up a surprise for you but fucking Bakugo has to ruin it." He states.

"What does Bakugo have to do with this." I ask.

"___. His trying to-." He pauses.

"His trying what." I ask

"His trying to get with you..." he says.

He doesn't look at me while we were arguing. Shoto grips my wrist and makes my hands let of his waist.

"Goodnight, ___." He says as he leaves my room.

"SHOTO." I yell. I walk after him.

"__, stop following me." He asks me. I shake my head telling him no.

"No. I'm not going to stop." I walk in front of him to stop him in his tracks. I place a hand on his cheek. "Shoto." I lean in into a kiss but he pushes me away.

"Stop, __. I can't do this." He says nervously.

"Don't you be leaving me... SHOTO STOP IGNORING ME." I say. I grab is wrist so he can't pull away from me. I drag him back to my room. I place him on the bed, pinning him down by his shoulders. I press my lips against his making him give in. "Are you going to kept ignoring me." I still don't get a response from him. I put my hands through his shirt to press his chest with all my strength.

He gasps. "I'll say this one more time. Are you going to keep ignoring me." I ask once more. I I slid one my hands towards the tip of his pants. I unbuckle his belt, unzipping his zipper to tug down his pants.