²⁷chasing

追跡 || chasing

追跡 || chasing

          THE BED TURNED MESSY, UNFOLDED AND ALL AS THEY RUSHED

          THE BED TURNED MESSY, UNFOLDED AND ALL AS THEY RUSHED. Their feet shuffled, standing upright. When the footsteps neared, their panic arrived, too.

Each footfall posed a threat, paralyzing her like a condemned prisoner. But then another pair of footsteps pervaded their keen ears, though softer against the wooden floor, almost too quiet at that.

"Hide!" she whispered to him, yet the way her voice rose almost made her want to yell it in panic.

Tiptoeing is useless, regardless of the creaking floor. It was already too late when the doorknob twisted, revealing her mother and a maid.

A brief, fleeting relief washed over them after seeing the second person: a maid. Had it been any other person, it'll bring no good for sure.

Behind her mother stood a maid holding a hanger. Hues of [color] dyed the velvety fabric of the formal dress, intricately sewed to hug her figure. Later tonight, she'll be attending the anniversary of her mother's corporation.

"So this is the person you chose? A poor delinquent who doesn't give a damn about staining your career? Look at him, encouraging you to invite him over your bedroom without me knowing." she spat before sipping rich wine from a fine glass.

Cringing at her motherly words that hid nothing but greed, she clicked her tongue. Come to think of it, her mother doesn't give a damn about her asides from the free promotions she unwillingly gives the company.

"Who told you to come in without knocking?" utter disrespect laced her tongue, loathing every bit of her mother.

No, she doesn't want to bottle up all her hate inside of her heart for years again. She wants to release her despise, poison her with it.