⁰²ticket

切符 || ticket

切符 || ticket

          RECORDED PIECE OF MUSIC PLAYED IN THE STUDIO

          RECORDED PIECE OF MUSIC PLAYED IN THE STUDIO. Its beat and rhythm permeated their judgment zones as they scrutinize the excellence.

Right now, they are polishing some parts of the unreleased song for the new music video.

[name] comfortably sat on the studio's sofa, her feet off the ground. "How long is the raffle going to take again?" she spoke to her manager.

"Until later, they'll get a text from us. But it might take some time. You know it's not entirely safe to give away a VIP ticket to a stranger." the manager explained whilst writing something on a clipboard. "As for the fan-meet, the venue will be two days from now. We're not sure of the time yet."

An arm looped around her shoulder, fingers grazing her forearm and forcing her to lean into him, yet [name] sat properly and leaned forward to flee.

"You should only pick your girl fans. They're safer and are most likely a real fan."

"No, Shion. I'm not excluding the others just because they're not female." she scoffed, internally rolling her eyes at how sexist the boy is.

She often dismisses him to avoid rumors, but Shion had always done otherwise—rebelling just for their alleged relationship's publicity, which is utterly shameful because she has never even taken a liking to him.

Sure, he has the looks, her parents favor him, he's rich, and he's famous.

But he's an asshole.

"Ya know, there are a lot of delinquent gangs here in Shibuya." the producer interjected.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it too much. I'll just avoid them if you want." she sighed, standing up to leave.