¹²prison

獄舎 || prison

獄舎 || prison

          EERIE SILENCE DROWNED HER WITH HORROR

EERIE SILENCE DROWNED HER WITH HORROR. Inaudible chatters resided in the distance, leaving her all alone.

Someone yanked her by her wrist, snatching her with them for reasons unknown to her. Using all her mustered strength, she resisted, pulling her hands away from the person's grip.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

If she were to be ambushed as [alias], then that's dangerous.

However, to the person, [name] looked fragile and is defeated when it came to fending off oneself.

Her resistance was troubling him, so he embraced her figure, rendering her unmoving for she couldn't shift from the tight hug.

"Shhh. Sorry, [surname]." he giggled lightly.

Stopping all her desperate twists and turns, her heart halted...and then continued to beat rapidly. She recognized it to be Chifuyu's voice, and all that fear turned into something warm and fuzzy, realizing that his chest is completely pressed against her figure.

"Huh?!"

Not letting go of his embrace, he brought her to a certain classroom that was only a few steps away from where they were a while ago.

Other students were solving puzzles in hopes of getting bailed out while some lounged with their earphones in, completely giving up.

She's in a jail booth.

Chifuyu imprisoned her.

And she has an interview in less than an hour.

"Traitor." she sneered.