¹⁴concert

合奏 || concert

合奏 || concert

           THOUSANDS OF FLASHING LIGHTS FOCUSED ON THEM; like fireflies, a posse of them scattered around the stage

Nervousness fused with excitement when he couldn't decide which was more prominent.

At first, he couldn't hear one thing from all the yells of the fans.

But when she started singing, that's all he hears.

A burst of confidence suddenly sprouted out of the blue, not knowing he had it within him. He wasn't like those professional dancers, but it was as if dancing was almost natural to him.

She outstretched an arm to the side, singing into her microphone. Chifuyu gracefully traced it, but when the chorus came, both of them sharply moved across the stage, picking up the pace.

Flashing lights frequently blinded them, but they executed every move well.

How lucky of him to have befriended someone so famous and talented, and then met a girl he adores more than anyone else: [name].

For someone who buries himself with a library of shoujo manga and claiming the title as a hopeless romantic, this is beyond lucky—maybe it's already fate that he's playing with, not just luck.

The song ended as they displayed an ending pose, their faces close like what they rehearsed.

They stared at each other, subconsciously captivating one another as their own pools acted as a mirror to the soul, and reflection of a soulmate.

Breathing heavily, he got lost in the depths of her familiar [e/c] irises that were telling him something he couldn't pinpoint.

The lights shut off, hinting that his performance has ended, and the rest will be hers.

Chifuyu went backstage, receiving endless pampers and an enticing water bottle from the assistants. After doing so, he changed and went to the VIP front row where his friends were.