²⁴rebellion

反乱 || rebellion

反乱 || rebellion

          TONS OF HIS STEADY FERVOR ADDED FUEL TO THE WARMTH

TONS OF HIS STEADY FERVOR ADDED FUEL TO THE WARMTH. Soft. Warm like a cat. Akin to a sweater, his embrace coated her comfort.

"Chifuyu..."

Flushing down the packed-down thoughts had made him gulp. Was she about to reject him? Tell him she feels far from the same as he does? From now on, will their friendship be awkward?

Uncertainty might be killing him bit by bit, but confessing per se was something he doesn't wish undone.

Part of him deems how she's completely out of his league, may it be her prestige or the standards of her family. Nevertheless, he knows that [name] isn't the type of girl to weigh his affection in terms of money and background.

After all, she's highly moral.

"Chifuyu, I li—"

"[name]!" a loud voice ricocheted around the empty corridor. Growing light of the omnipresent afternoon honed the outline of a woman's silhouette. A coat draped over her patent shoulders, a tight dress encasing her figure, a pair of sunglasses masking her critic eyes.

A black car was parked at the end of the hallway exit, waiting to pick up [name].

Pressure around her wrist from her mother's tight grip was painful, though tolerable. [e/c] eyes of [mother] hauled daggers at the boy, yet he couldn't see through those sunglasses that filtered out the foul looks she threw him.

"Pathetic. You even managed to involve her in your troubles!"

"Mom!" she mentally cursed her mother, then nodded to the boy who seemed hesitant to let her go. "Sorry, Chifuyu. Let's talk tomorrow!"

When he thought that her rejection would be the worst possible scenario, her mother decided to show up, becoming the worst scenario instead.

Dropping herself onto the cushion of the car, she took off her face mask for it was unnecessary to keep on from this moment forth. The shut windows imprisoned her with her mother's senseless scolds and shameful yells.