Chapter 23

Gyuri's POV

I looked around the cafe before going inside. "Hiding?" I flinched at the voice. "yah Eunha!" I whined. "they're not here, probably busy" Eunha shrugged. I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm not hiding from them" I said. 

"Yeah right, you can't even face Ni-ki" She said. "I just don't know how to act in front of him ok? After knowing everything" I said as I pout. 

"Still you've been ignoring him for days, he might be worried now" Eunha said. I sighed at her.

"Fine fine" I said. "Speaking of the devil" Eunha said as her eyes darted at something. I turned only to see Ni-ki with Sunoo and Jungwon.

"Oh hi..." I greeted. Eunha waved at them. "Someone wants to talk to you" Jungwon said as he pushed Ni-ki to me.

"But I'll be working" I said. "You two can talk at the staff room, I'll handle the cafe" Eunha said and escorted Jungwon and Sunoo on an empty table.

I showed Ni-ki the way to the Staff room and we both sat down on the couch. "How have you been?" Ni-ki asked suddenly.

"Good, I guess" I said. "You've been ignoring my messaged, I hope you're eating well and not skipping meals" He said. I looked at him nervously. Is it the time to tell him? But I feel like I'm rushing everything if I told him how I feel.

Besides we've only talked for a few months. "You ok? You're spacing out" Ni-ki asked making me brought back to reality. "I'm ok" I said smiling.

"Have I done something wrong?" Ni-ki asked. I shake my head at him. "Then why were you ignoring me?" He asked looking at me. I can see sadness in his eyes.

I miss him... So much. "I... I just wanna distance myself" I mumbled enough for him to hear it. "Why?" He asked. I guess here goes nothing...

"I just wanna remove these feelings I have for you knowing that you like someone base on the story you've told me. She must be lucky to be liked by you" I said smiling slightly. "Oh that" Ni-ki laughed.

"YAH! I'm confessing here and you be laughing there?" I pouted. "Gyuri-ah... You're the one I like. Guriri, the girl I met online and gotten close with" He chuckled. I blushee at what he said. "Y-you're lying..." I stated.

He shakes his head. "I'm not" He said. I looked at Ni-ki who's smiling at me. "But I don't wanna rush anything because I rarely know you" I stated suddenly.

"It's ok, we can take time. How about spend a lot of times together these days just to get closer to each other" He said. I nodded at him. "Now, Reply to my messages please?" He said chuckling.

I blushed in embarrassment. "I'm glad you feel the same way" He said as he ruffled my hair. "I thought you like ssomeone, I didn't know it was me" I mumbled.

He laughed at my reaction. "It has always been you" He said smiling.