Chapter 39

Gyuri was going to go to her shared room with Eunha but she was shocked to see Ni-ki instead. She looked at him confused. "Me and Eunha switched rooms, so she's with Sunoo now" He said. "Won't Jungown be a bit bothered by it?" Gyuri stated. "Oh? You noticed the way Jungwon looks whenever the two are together?" Ni-ki asked.

"oh yes bub, I always do. I always noticed the stares most of the time" Gyuri said. Ni-ki just hummed as he layed down on his bed. "So now we're gonna call each other bubs?" Ni-ki asked. "You called me love earlier though" He said. Gyuri chuckled. "I can't seem to choose what good nickname will fit for us" Gyuri chuckled.

"you must've been waiting for this day to come?" Ni-ki asked. Gyuri nodded as she sat on her bed. Ni-ki opened his arms only for Gyuri to laugh a little before going to him and cuddled with him. "I didn't imagine for us to stay like this in the end" Ni-ki said. "same, it was like yesterday when you don't want to be my friend after me sending you lyrics of your song" Gyuri chuckled. 

He laughed and nodded. "I wonder... If you didn't send those, will we even still be together?" Ni-ki asked. "Oh of course, There will be a chance where we'll still be together you know?" Gyuri stated. "as a fan and idol only" Gyuri joked. Ni-ki only pouted. Gyuri laughed and cupped his face. 

"We meet or not, let's just be glad we're together now. ok?" Gyuri stated. He nodded as he layed his head on her shoulder.

~FEW YEARS LATER~

Gyuri placed plates on the dining table as she helped Mrs. Nishimura. "Is Ni-ki not coming home yet?" She asked. "I think he's still helping the members at the hotel ma'am" Gyuri said. "Oh please call me mom, How many times will I remind you that dear everytime you come here with Ni-ki" Mrs. Nishimura said. Gyuri giggled and nodded.

Ni-ki came home and flopped on the couch as he closed his eyes. "You tired bub?" Gyuri asked him as he saw him. "You go to him, I'll finish this hun" Mrs. Nishimura said as she patted her shoulder. 

Gyuri walked up to Ni-ki who looks tired after spending time with his members. "Are you ok?" Gyuri asked him. He nodded and pulled her for a hug. "Hyungs were being annoying the whole day teasing me a lot" He said as he leaned more to her chest. Gyuri chuckled.

"They do that a lot when they're here at your hometown huh?" Gyuri stated. He nodded. "Lemme take a quick nap for a bit since mom is still not done cooking" He said. "Alright you sleep well, I'll be here beside you." Gyuri said.

He nodded and lied down on her lap. Gyuri keeps playing with his hair as he falls asleep. "You did so well my love" Gyuri said as she keeps playing with his hair. She leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I love you" Gyuri said. "I love you too" Ni-ki said as he stopped her from leaning back only for him to pull her in for a kiss.

~THE END~