Chapter 34

Gyuri walked inside the living room with their usual orders. "here" She said as she placed them on the table. "I thought you were with your friends?" Gyuri asked Eunha. "I saw these two along the way, Jungwon was with Ni-ki to see you" Eunha lied to her. Gyuri nodded believing the fake explanation.

"I'll help at the ca-" "You can stay here Gyuri, I'll continue helping after eating this" Eunha smiled widely. "Why not both of you just stay here? Me and Mrs. Lee will handle everything at the cafe" Minho said as he came with Gyuri's favorite drink and snack in the cafe. Ni-ki stared at Minho seriously. 

"Ah! Hi Mr. Nishimura, I'm a big fan of yours!" Minho greeted. "Also Hi Mr. Yang" Minho politely greeted. "Drop the formal greetings, you can call us by our name" Ni-ki said. "You look like the same age as us?" Jungwon asked. "Ah! I'm the same age as Sunoo hyung" Minho said. "OH! Gyuri here's your snack, Enjoy it with them, we'll handle the cafe don't worry too much" Minho said and bowed before leaving.

"You two seems close these days?" Eunha asked Gyuri. "yeah, seems like we have stuffs in common" She chuckled. "Same bias in our ult group!" Gyuri said smiling widely. Ni-ki puffed his cheeks at the comment. "calm yourself dude" Jungwon said. Ni-ki only sighed. 

"ah how did the audition go?" Eunha asked. "I passed! The instructor also told me I'll be joining them next week! it seems they'll be dancing for someone" Gyuri smiled widely. "Omg! Congratulations! I'm so happy for youuu!" Eunha cheered and hugged Gyuri tightly. 

"What audition was it for?" Ni-ki asked. "Back up dancer!" Gyuri smiled widely at him. Jungwon and Ni-ki looked at each other worriedly. "Oh I don't think they back up for idols though" Gyuri stated unsure. "Whatever happens, I'm happy for you" Ni-ki said smiling at her. Gyuri smiled back at him. "I missed you" She mumbled at him.

"I did too" Ni-ki said. "Should we both leave?" Eunha stated. Jungwon laughed at what she said. "Hey we missed each other what can you do?!" Gyuri pouted jokingly. "Yeah yeah lover girl" Eunha coo-ed. Gyuri only rolled her eyes at her playfully. 

A few minutes later Minho and Mrs. Lee came inside. "I'll prepare the dinner, Minho can join you guys for a bit. Jungwon and Ni-ki, You guys can join us too" Mrs. lee said smiling at them. "Thank you ma'am" the three boys said at the same time. 

Eunha and Gyuri chuckled at the three. "How nice are you in front of an adult?" The girls joked. The three glared at the two. "How cute to see how polite these three boys are" Eunha teased. "When they're mean to their close friends but is so polite to an adult" Gyuri added. "alright that's enough" Ni-ki stated as he placed his arm on Gyuri's shoulder. 

Minho noticed this and Gyuri felt Minho's stare at her making her remove Ni-ki's arm. Ni-ki was confused until he noticed Gyuri staring at Minho with a slight smile. Ni-ki was confused. Jungwon and Eunha noticed this.

"It seems like there will be another drama coming into this two's life" Eunha stated to Jungwon. Jungwon only sighed and nodded. "Ni-ki can be dense sometimes" He said to her. Eunha nodded in agreement.