Chapter 11

Gyuri's POV

I groaned as I woke up and looked at my side in shock. "Where am I?" I asked. "Nurse room" Jungwon answered. "Oh" I stated. The nurse then came in making me look at her in confusion. "you fainted cause of the lack in food and sleep" She said with a sigh. 

"Why aren't you eating? This happened last year too" She complained. "Last year too?" Sunoo asked as he came. "I called Mrs. Lee from one of your contacts, I can't seem to find your mom's mother in one of the records and on your phone. I asked her to pick you up so you can rest." the nurse said as she gave me my phone. 

"How did you open it?" I asked. "These two opened it" She said as she pointed at Sunoo and Jungwon. I blushed in embarrassment. They must've seen my lock paper. "How did you guess it?" I asked. "it was your birthday" Jungwon said.

"How did you know my birthday?" I asked. "someone told us" Sunoo said as he looked away from me. "Ok this someone is making me curious these days" I said as I looked at them seriously. "I am not close with anyone besides Eunha who is my co-worker" I told them.

"Let's just forget about that, This happened last year too?" Sunoo asked seriously. "no" I lied. "Don't lie" Jungwon said. I sighed in defeat. "Yes it did, happy?" I asked. 

"gyuri-ah" we all turned to see Mrs. Lee. "oh hello there boys" She greeted the two. "Hello ma'am" They greeted back. "Why didn't you tell me you didn't eat these past few days" She said worriedly as she sat on the bed looking at me. "Ma'am this is normal, there's no need to be worried about me" I told her. "How many times in a yr" She asked seriously.

"1-3 times" I stated. She sighed. "Let's go home first and let you rest" She said. I nodded. "Thank you for bringing her here" Mrs. Lee thanked the two. I looked at them confused. "Jungwon carried you here" Sunoo said. "oh- thank you, I'll repay you tomorrow" I said to him.

"You don't need to" He said. I nodded.

~*~

I looked at the window only to see an unfamiliar house. "Ma'am this is not my apartment" I told Mrs. Lee. "gyuri-ah" She called. "yes?" I asked. "From now on, you'll be living with us. I'll handle your tuition." She said. "but-" "No buts, you can still work at the cafe. You're a hardworking and independent person. I'm worried about your health and yourself so from now on, I'll be taking care of you and be your guardian" She said as she looked at me with a smile.

"but I don't wanna be a bother ma'am" I told her. "Since when did I told you about you being a bother? No right? Don't think that way" She said smiling. "Don't ever think about anything, I treat you as my child too. So from now on call me mom" She said smiling. 

We both walked inside the house only to see Eunha in her uniform sitting down on the couch. "gyuri?" She asked confused. "She'll be living with us from now on" Mrs. Lee said smiling. Eunha stood up and cheered happily. 

"For real?!" She asked. Mrs. Lee nodded. "You two can share rooms for now while I clean the other room tomorrow." Mrs. lee said before leaving. "Yah, I heard from mom that you fainted, what happened?" Eunha asked. "I lacked sleep and food" I said as I scratched my nape shyly. "Aish!~ take care of yourself ok? Starting tomorrow, I'll make you lunch" She said. "noo, I'll make you lunch as a thank you" I said. She laughed. "Why not make each other's lunch? That sounds fun" She said. I nodded. I flinched as I felt my phone vibrated.

Sunkiki:
Hey
Are you ok??
Hello? 
respond pls?
GYUUURIIIIIIIII

Guriri:
Yah
I'm ok
Why do you sound so worried?

Sunkiki:
I heard from someone I know who is also in the same school as you
That you fainted
What happened?

"eh? how did he know?" Eunha asked. I shrugged. "Strangee..." She mumbled.

Guriri:I fainted because I didn't sleep wellAnd didn't eat these past few days

Sunkiki:
Yah, Take care of yourself.. 
I was worried as I heard the news from hyung.

"Hyung?" Me and Eunha looked at each other in shock. "His older brother or something?" Eunha said.