Chapter 37

Gyuri walked out as she saw Eunha watching the group shoot for their En'oclock. She walk up to Eunha and smiled as she saw Ni-ki eyeing her. Eunha cant stop laughing as the boys enjoy each other's presence on the place and while playing the game. 

The shoot has ended and Eunha handed the boys the drink she and Gyuri has made.  They all ran to them and thanked the two for their drinks. "This fruit mix is seriously one of the best, Kindly thank Mrs Lee on that for me" Jay said smiling at the two. Eunha giggled and nodded at him. 

"I shall tell my mom about that" Eunha said as she grabbed her drink. Gyuri smiled at them as she saw they're enjoying the drink. "How are you, my lady?" Ni-ki  joked as he chuckled when he sat beside her. Gyuri and Eunha looked at him in disgust. "oh please, did you know they do this in the past centuries?" Ni-ki pouted.

Gyuri burst out laughing a little as she patted his head. Ni-ki sight and layed his head on her shoulder and sighed. "I did mean what I was asking, How are you today?" Ni-ki asked. Gyuri smiled as she knew he always ask that everytime he can when they meet in person and when they first met. 

"I am ok, how about you?" Gyuri stated. "I am fine now that you're here" He said as he hugged her. "Oh my gahd, the amount of skinships! Kindly respect the singles" Jake groaned  making everyone laughed so loud. "Oh please, you would too if you've make your move on someone" Ni-ki said as he eyed someone. Heeseung fake coughed. "Shall we go, have some dinner?" Heeseung asked.

"I'll catch up with you, I'll be in my room for some bit" Eunha said as she winked and smile. Gyuri didn't noticed this as she was talking happily with Ni-ki. "Gyuri can you come with me?" Eunha asked causing to look at her in a confused expression. 

Gyuri just nodded and followed her. "What are they gonna do?" Ni-ki asked. Jake patted his shoulder and motioned him to get up. "Time to get ready boi" Heeseung said and pushed him to the garden near.

Haera stood there confused. "You can wait for the two girls and motioned them to go to the garden" Jay said as he kissed her cheeks. Haera only nodded. "We'll help Ni-ki get ready" Jungwon said before they left.

"Eunha what was that? You just dragged me for nothing" Gyuri whined. "Oh come on, we all know that I can't handle being alone in a new place" Eunha stated. "Lies" Gyuri said as the two walked to Haera. "Where are the guys?" Eunha asked. 

"In the garden, they told me to wait for you two" Haera said. "What are they doing there? Shouldn't they get ready for their bed soon?" Gyuri asked. Haera shrugged. The three of them just walked towards the garden. "Why does it seem dark? Are there no lights? I saw a lot earlier, do they not work?" Gyuri asked.

She was confused on why no one responded to her making her look around. "Eunha? Haera noona? Where are you two?" Gyuri asked a bit worried. Suddenly she flinched at the noise.