Chapter 32

~After a few months~

Eunha was walking towards the store when she saw someone familiar. Jungwon buying tteokbokki. "oh! Jungwon!" She greeted him happily. Jungwon saw her and smiled at her as she walked up to him. "I didn't know I would see you here" She chuckled. "Where's sunoo and the others?" She asked him. 

"In the studio resting, I bought these for us to have snacks" He said. Eunha nodded and smiled at him. "Well I hope you guys don't overwork yourself, I have to get going and buy something for the shop" She said to him. He nodded at her.

She was about to walk away but he called her name again. "Yes?" Eunha asked confused. "I... uhm do you want to join us?" He asked. "In where?" She asked. "In making a surprise for Gyuri" He said. Eunha looked at him confused. 

"Ni-ki wants to court her" Jungwon said. Eunha looked at him in shock and smiled widely. "OMG! It's been months and finally! He's planning to take it to a next level!" She squealed happily. "cute" Jungwon mumbled.  Eunha heard that and coughed fakely as she tries to ignore what he said.

They haven't been talking to each other for a while after the issue happened. "So I.. uhm will get going now" Eunha said smiling slightly. "Ohh uhm sure, be safe on your way" Jungwon said. Eunha nodded and walked away. Jungwon was hesitating to say something. 

"Eunha!" He shouted making Eunha turn aroung to him. "I miss talking to you" He added. Eunha looked at him in shock.  Jungwon smiled at her as he saw her shocked face. "Let's catch up again?" He asked. Eunha gulped nervously. 

Jungwon smile faded as he saw her expression. He looked at her worriedly. Eunha sighed and smiled slighty. "I would love to" She said smiling sadly. Jungwon noticed it and was about to ask her if she's ok but she said she needed to go and finish her errand now. 

~*~

Gyuri slowly opened the door on Eunha's room only to see Eunha staring at the ceiling too long. "What's bothering you" Gyuri asked. "Jungwon" Eunha straightly answered. Gyuri looked at her confused. "aren't you two not talking to each other these days?" Gyuri asked. Eunha nodded. 

"now what happened?" Gyuri asked. "We bumped to each other and he said he missed me" She said to Gyuri with a sigh. Gyuri looked at her in shock. "Whaaat?! Omg it's your time to shine!" Gyuri exclaimed. "But I thought he liked someone else..." Eunha said as she sat up and looked at Gyuri. "had you confirmed it though?" Gyuri asked. Eunha shakes her head in response.

"then we're not sure if your assumptions about him and that girl is true" Gyuri said to her. Eunha groaned and flopped on the bed. "The stuffs he said about her ain't even connected to me, so there's no chance" Eunha said and sighed. "You never know what happens in the future bud" Gyuri said. Eunha just groaned and flopped on the bed again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haiii! I'll try to update even more these days! I just got motivation to do some fanfics again :3