Plan Time

"Okay just admit it Sokka she might be right," Katara tries convincing her brother. "No! What does she know?" Sokka argues. "What are you talking about?" Aang asks.

"Apparently he lied and Aunt Wu did give him a prediction," Katara said. "Aunt Wu spouted crap," Nya grumbles. "She agrees," Sokka said pointing to Nya sharpening her trident. "But out of curiosity what was the prediction?" Nya asks and Sokka groans.

"Aunt Wu said I'll marry a blue blood. What does that even mean? People's blood is red," Sokka said crossing his arms in annoyance. "Blue blood is a term for nobility, usually meaning royalty itself. So for example Zuko is a blue blood because he's royalty, but really just noble born in general," Nya explains. "Isn't that cool huh Sokka? You might marry a royal," Aang said encouragingly.

"I'm not believing a thing she says," Sokka said grumpily. "Look on the bright side Sokka, you might even marry Zuko," Katara teases. "Katara! Agh! I disown you as a sister," Sokka stomps off to the forest annoyed.

Aang follows behind him leaving the girls with Appa. "So what was your prediction?" Katara asks Nya. "I'd rather not talk about it," Nya answers in a tone suggesting it would be better for Katara's health if she didn't pry anymore.

They were in blissful silence for a few moments before they heard the boys making a loud noise.

They got up and saw they were looking around in bushes. "Did someone loose something?" Katara asks. "No we found something!" Aang said excited.

"Which was?" Nya asks and Sokka held up a whale tooth weapon. He found some scorch marks on a tree trunk and he began following that trail. It lead them to the beach where they found a water tribe boat.

Katara and Sokka get excited thinking their father was close by.

"Let's camp here," Sokka decided to see who returned for the boat.

"I'm going to scout ahead than to grab us something to eat," Nya decided and Sokka accompanied her leaving Aang and Katara behind to do it.

When they were far enough Sokka asks. "Do you really think your idea is going to work? What if the firelord tries to kill Aang? Or us?" Sokka asks her. "If he does then he'll have to search for him again. They'll keep him alive and locked up. Kai will be able to stow us away as we travel to the fire nation," Nya explains. "And Appa?" Sokka asks.

Nya smiles at this. "Prince Zuko can't harm animals," She said. "What?" Sokka asks. "Kai told me that he saw prince Zuko climbing a tree to return a chick to its nest. The guy literally cannot harm a animal. He's even a vegetarian," Nya was clearly amused as Sokka gave a disbelieving look. "So you think just because he's a animal lover he's going to?" Sokka inquires. "Bring Appa with him because the fluffier the better," Nya says.

Sokka clearly doesn't believe that, but nonetheless it is the best course of action. Besides that they would be able to get to the North Pole a month early because they wouldn't have to avoid all the fire nation colonies doting the North side of the earth kingdom.

"How's your spinjitzu going?" Nya asks. "Good I guess, still trying to actually start spinning," Sokka shrugs. "You'll get it," she said encouragingly. There was a awkward silence and Sokka was the one to break it.

"I think we should tell them about this," Sokka said. "We can't risk it. Aang might be okay with the idea of having Zuko on our side, but he's a terrible actor and Katara will just be against this. Once Aang is captured Kai's going to explain it too him while we sneak onto the ship," Nya explains. "I still think we should," Sokka pauses hearing footsteps close by.

Nya hears it too and they both drew weapons at the direction of the footsteps. "Who's there!?" Sokka calls out holding his machete high. A figure comes from the trees and Sokka nearly dropped his weapon in shock.