A Very Spiritual Conversation

That night the gang was over looking the ocean at the near full moon.  Yue was explaining the moons purpose to the tribe and Zuko commented it was the same with the sun for fire benders.

"I wonder if they are still fish," Zuko comments off handed. Everyone looks at him. "What?" He asks. "Zuko  buddy. I think you should go lay down," Zuko glares at Kai.

"I bet they're powerful spirits," Nya said and Yue nodded in agreement.

"That's it!" Aang jumps up and said. "I could ask the spirits for help," He said. "That's a great idea! They could give you the wisdom to win the day," Yue said excitedly. "Or it could summon a giant spirit that'll take out the ships!" Aang said throwing his arms out excited.

Everyone looks at him with a mix of 'really Aang?' Or 'that would be awesome!' You can assume which face came from who. "Or wisdom that works too," Aang said.

"Well you won't need to go into the spirit world to find them. Tue and La have mortal forms and they're located here in the North Pole," Zuko explains. Everyone looks at him. "What?" He asks. "How do you know that?" Yue asks almost interrogating him. "I found a very detailed library in a dessert and it had a scroll that told the history of the spirits, while I'm on it the one who taught the first water benders was actually a turtle," Zuko felt the need to correct Yue's history lesson.

She glares at him for that, but Zuko he spent a month in that library so he's gonna put that knowledge he gained to use at every chance.

"So where are the spirits?" Aang asks. Zuko shrugs. "The scroll was burned at the end, all I know is that they are fish and the surrounding area should be a oasis," Zuko answers. "Any place ring a bell for you?" Sokka asks Yue who nodded. "I think so," she said.

"Than let's go," they followed her down behind the palace to a wooden door. She looks at them and said. "Under no circumstances can you touch the water," Yue told them. "What's the worst that could happen?" Sokka jokes. "Koh the face stealer could come after you and steal your face," Zuko answers.

Everyone looks at him. "It happened to Avatar Kuruk's wife," Zuko adds like that made it any better.

"We need to talk about what to say and when," Kai said. "But he asked," Zuko said frustrated.

Yue opens the door and everyone was in awe. Unlike the rest of the North Pole there was beautiful lush green grass and trees under a canopy that had the moon and water tribe symbols respectively. There was a wooden bridge that everyone walks over.

"It's so warm here," Katara comments. "Thank FSM I don't need to stay next to Kai and Zuko for some heat," Nya said and Kai rolls his eyes at her good hearted.

"Hey Zuko you coming?" Everyone realizes than that Zuko had not gone through the door and was sitting cross legged on the other side.

"My people are attacking the people these spirits bless and watch over. It would be disrespectful for me to enter their oasis without their permission or a valid reason," Zuko said. "Alright than your choice," Sokka shrugs.

Momo curiously looks around and saw two fish in the pond. They were large koi fish circling each other, one was pure black except with a white spot on it's head and the other fish was the same except the opposite colors. Momo stretches his arm to grab them, but Nya grabs the lemur before he had the chance. "We'll get you some different fish later," She said to the animal.

Aang looks in at the fish, staring intently at them. "Are they really?" Aang nodded at Katara. "I can feel it, this is Tue and La," Everyone looks into the lake and Sokka blurts out. "So we've been praying to a couple of fish?" All the girls glared at him while Kai hides a coughing laugh. Aang didn't even acknowledge his comment sitting cross-legged. He closes his eyes and when he opened them five people stood in front of him.