Chp.32

Bro I almost shit myself last night cuz my plant fell of the window and I thought it was a dead person

——————————-
{Tanjiro POV}

"Tanjiro help me"

I jumped as the the whispered voice echoed in my mind over and over, as if calling me somewhere. Tanjiro. Is that my name?

It seems familiar... so does that voice.

I need to help whoever it is.

I stood up from the corpse at my feet and started to search the room for any doors "Tanjiro? Where do you want to go?"

So Tanjiro is my name...

I looked at the pink haired male and stepped away from him as he got closer "I- need to go find him" I wheezed out, my throat dry and husky.

Their heads seemed to lift as I talked "who's him? Who do you remember?" The tallest asked, stepping closer also.

I growled as a warning for them not to come any closer, saliva dripping from my mouth again "here" the one with six eyes flaunted his wrist in front of me.

Again. That sweet aroma filled my senses as he waved his arm in front of my face.

I looked at him cautiously, slowly walking towards him with my back hunched as I grabbed his arm quickly and sank my teeth into his flesh.

This... it's so nice.

I looked up at him as I got a taste of his blood. He looked completely calm... almost comforting. Do I know him? Why's he letting me do this?

"Tanjiro I need you"

I flinched harshly, ripping my teeth away and staggering to the floor; frantically looking at the room to see where the voice was coming from.

{third POV}

Tanjiro's head jerked back and forth, his face contorted with a mixture of worry and bewilderment.

"Hey little one what're you looking for?" Douma strode over to the boy without a worry, placing his hand on his shoulder.

Tanjiro was about to attack the male but refrained himself, something deep inside him telling him that he could trust these demons.

"Hey let me hold your hand and we can go wherever you want. You've got to promise me one thing though?" Akaza bent down to look at the boy, putting on his best soft voice as he gently grabbed Tanjiro's clawed hand.

Tanjiro's slitted eyes momentarily skimmed the upper moon's body, finally relaxing a little and nodding his head.

"Promise you won't run away?"

Tanjiro nodded his head again, just like that the strum of a diwa opened a door to exit the room.

Akaza smiled and held Tanjiro's hand tightly, letting the boy lead him through the halls as the other two watched with a tinge of jealousy.

After all, Akaza was always Tanjiro's favourite.

"This is unfair" Douma whispered to Kokushibo as they followed behind the duo, watching Tanjiro erratically start and stop suddenly; as if looking for someone or something.

Kokushibo ignored the demon, however he did silently agree.

Finally, Tanjiro stopped at a separate room; his nose twitching as he placed his free hand on the doorless wall while pressing his ear against it.

"Here" he mumbled, tapping it with his claw. Akaza raised an eyebrow towards Douma since he was the one who separated everyone into different room.

"That's the one with the long hair" he informed, nodding his head.

Akaza hummed and contacted Nakime through their bond again and made them appear inside the room instantly.

There he sat.

Shivering in the corner, his clothes blood soaked and an eaten corpse on the other side of the room, crimson splashes decorated the walls like a sickly art piece.

The shivering demon rose his head to look at the people whom had just entered. His right eye was completely black whereas the left was a beautiful deep blue with a slitted pupil. His hair had grown even more, almost reaching to the floor as pearly white canines peaked from his blood stained lips.

Muichiro's hands shook violently as he stood up off the floor ok shaky legs, holding onto the wall as to support himself as the two looked at each other.

"Mui-chan..." Tanjiro gasped as all his memories suddenly came rushing back to him. How he transformed them, talking to the master and finally changing himself.

He did this to Muichiro.

He did this to everyone.

And it was eating him alive with guilt.

"Tanjiro you've got to forgive me... I didn't mean to do it" the long haired demon wheezed out, scared to come any closer for the fear of hurting him.

Tanjiro's eyes started to sting with tears, wordlessly throwing himself onto Muichiro while squeezing him in a hug.

"It's not your fault"

—————————————

"Now isn't this a turn of events Ubuyashiki. You've become what you vowed to destroy... betrayed by the one you called your child" Muzan growled, holding the newly turned  demon by his face, forcing him to look into his eyes.

Ubuyashiki had developed a third eye on his forehead, due to him being blind the male was able to see out of this eye. However it wasn't very visible as the eye was hidden by his bangs.

The claws growing from his finger tips were a deep black that faded into his grey at the tip, his usual lavender eyes gaining a sharp slit and his scar more defined.

Muzan released his hold on the master's face and looked towards the cowering man in the corner of the room "eat him Ubuyashiki. I know you're dying of hunger as we speak"

He was right.

Saliva dripped from his parted mouth, sharp teeth on full display as his jaw team trembled with the need for flesh.

"I will not"

"Would you rather die?" Muzan narrowed his eyes, he really didn't understand. Ubuyashiki had just gained immunity from the curse which was slowly killing him and immense strength... what's so bad about that?

"Yes. I'd kill myself a thousand times before I become someone like you" he retorted angrily, teeth gritted as he dug his sharp nails into his palms to refrain himself.

Kibutsuji was annoyed now.

"Fine. Let's see how well you do now" the king hissed and swished his hand in the air, almost instantly the human in the corner screamed in pain as his throat was sliced open, blood spurting around the room.

Ubuyashiki scrunched his nose as the delicious smell  filled his senses, watching as Muzan left him alone with the dying human.

It really was so tempting.

———————————

You see him too right?