Chp.9

I broke my finger so my typing is going to be a shit load SLOWER FFS

This chapter contains manga spoilers

——————————
{third POV}

It had been two years since Tanjiro had become a demon slayer along with Giyuu, Makomo and Sabito.  They stuck together for most missions over that time period really.

Tanjiro was now ten and had developed his own breathing technique along with mastering a few others along the way.

The boy had been making every excuse in the world in order to go visit home in the infinity castle where most of his 'family' were. Tanjiro had been feeding information to Muzan about his findings and progress all the while he also had fun making new friends along the way and getting even stronger.

He was so pure that it actually made the demon's sad for him. They felt bad that Tanjiro may have to brake these relationships one day.

Over the two years, Tanjiro had grown out his hair to look similar to Giyuu's since he looked at him as an older brother in some aspects. He also looked up to Sabito but he looked at Makomo as a sort of sister to be protected.

Urokodaki became like a second father for him and he still carried around fluffy wherever he went. He was attached to the toy to say the least. Tanjiro's little humming bird of whom he named sunny became attached to Tanjiro also, the bird dredded to fly away from his side and tried to peck out anyone's eyes who tried to touch him.

In fact, Urokodaki had told Tanjiro that he was to meat the hashira, sending out his own crow to the master to inform him of Tanjiro's arrival.

Obviously Sabito, Giyuu and Makomo had to come with him also. They always travelled together and no one would stop that.

"Here we are!" Tanjiro beamed after getting affirmation from sunny as the bird spoke quietly in his ear before shuffling back into his pocket.

The four stood outside the demon slayer corps with shining eyes.

Tanjiro grabbed Sabito's hand and pushed the gates open, skipping inside without a care in the world "Tanjiro! We can't just go in like that!" The boy hisssed, trying to pull Tanjiro back.

"Oh my! Your all so cute!" A feminine voice squealed, making Tanjiro whip his head around to meet Mitsuri; the pillar of love.

"Nice to meet you miss!" Tanjiro beamed, jumping up the the woman and gently grabbing her hands "awww! Did you come with someone else? We're supposed to be meeting... Tanjiro Kamado!" She yelled after trying to remember the name, giving his hands a light squeeze while looking towards the other three as they bowed next to Tanjiro.

"Forgive his rudeness miss, he has a tendency to be quite excited..." Sabito feebly rubbed the nape of his neck, placing his hand on Taniiro's shoulder.

"No no! He's absolutely fine! So where's Tanjiro?"

"Right here!" Tanjiro smiled, standing next to Giyuu. He looked significantly shorter so it was rather hard to believe.

"Y-your Tanjiro?" She stuttered just as a few helpers with covered faces showed up, bowing to Mitsuri before picking up the four whom had just arrived and speeding off with them.

——————————-

"Hello my children, I've been informed by Urokodaki that one of his trainees has slowly worked himself up to hashira level. He's defeated many lower moons and saved countless villages in no time at all. I would like you to meet Tanjiro Kamado" the master introduced, his hands raised a little as all the hashira kneeled before him; their curiosity peaked at the mention of this supposedly 'amazing' demon slayer.

Tanjiro appeared from the house, holding fluffy under his arm as usual and wearing a large grin at all the confused faces.

"Nice to meet you hashira!" He yelled, giving a little bow and waving to them using Fluffy's paw.

"Whose child is that?" Sanemi hissed, his eyes narrowed at Tanjiro "Sanemi Shinazugawa, 21 years old, pillar of wind. Let me think... your mother turned and killed your family apart from your only living relation which was Genya Shinazugawa... your own brother accused you of killing your whole fami-"

"SHUT UP!" He roared, veins pulsing as his eyes vibrated with rage.

How does this kid know so much about him?

Just who is he?

Tanjiro smirked at the outrage "it's nice to meet you too!"

"May I ask what your breathing style is young one?!" Rengoku the flame pillar yelled, sending Tanjiro a confident smile as always.

Tanjiro placed his finger on his chin and thought "do you want the list or my own?" He wondered, to which everyone froze.

'List?'

"Give us the list! You sound very flamboyant!" Uzui Tengen yelled, pumping his hand in a fist.

"Ok..." Tanjiro took a deep breath and started again "moon, sun, water, fire, wind, sound, flame, serpent, mist, love and my own that I've made is crystal breathing!"

Everyone's mouth dropped open in shock. He could literally to every single one of their breathing including his own developed style.

Impossible.

"That's simply obscene, stop lying" Obanai hissed from his three, pointing an accusing finger at the child who took great pleasure in seeing everyone frozen.

"Iguro Obanai, age 21, serpent Hashia. You were born into a family of females and given as an offering to a mutated snake demon, however because of your uniquely coloured eyes; she chose to leave you till you grew bigger. So they sliced your mouth open and gave what blood there was to her. Befriending a snake when trapped in a cage called Kaburamar-"

Without warning, Obanai whipped next to Tanjiro and attempted to silence him; however Tanjiro grabbed Obanai's snake by the head in his fist and slowly turned to the male.

"It's nice to meet you too" he grinned, letting go of the snake once Obanai had backed up a little out of precaution.

"Show is your crystal breathing my boy!" Rengoku yelled, rather excited about Tanjiro's abilities.

Tanjiro smiled at Obanai before unsheathing his bright golden sword.

He closed his eyes and swung it in a downwards motion, making everyone stare in anticipation.

"Hah I told you nothin- UAAAH" suddenly Sanemi was propelled to the side along with Obanai as a large split gaped into the ground, sharp jagged like crystals appearing around the crevice; rather dangerously spurring around the garden in all sorts of directions.

Most of the hashira were forced to jump out of the way as the substance splintered and shattered around the place, covering their eyes and exposed skin while doing so.

"Can I also introduce you to Fluffy?!"

—————————

I just threw up