Chp.20

I accidentally fed my bird soda and he exploded, I swear it was an accident.

———————————
{Third POV}

Inosuke was the first to wake up surprisingly, his rather eccentric dream of a train on legs while he commanded Tanjiro and Zenitsu to slay it coming to an end rather quickly.

The bore gasped and spring off his seat, Zenitsu slumping his head to the side while still in a slumber; Rengoku was also still asleep with his arms crossed on the other side of them.

"Eh?! Wake the hell up you guys! I can sense demon's everywhere! Where's monjiro? MONJIRO!" Inosuke screamed, rattling Zenitsu's shoulders back and forth while repeatedly poking Rengoku's cheek.

"What's wrong with you guy-.... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Inosuke yelled an accusing finger at a girl whom was crouched next to where he had previously been resting.

"Y-you're not supposed to be awake!" She demanded with a fear ridden expression; her eyes dark as she held up a sort of sharp spike towards the bore.

"Hah?! I'll kill you squirt!" Inosuke countered while drawing his swords, a couple more children standing up with the same sharp spike and a rope tied to their wrist.

"We'll kill you! You ruined our chances of getting a happy dream!" Another girl yelled, her teeth gritted in anger. However there was also a deep sadness present in her eyes if you were to look hard enough.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT! YOUR THE ONES TYING ROPES TO US YOU CREEPY LITTLE FUCKS!" Inosuke roared stupidly, he really didn't have any idea as to what was going on and sort of put the blame on these children.

"You are the creepy one! What's with your mask and your subconscious anyways, it was so weird!" The girl yelled whom was tied to Inosuke, referring to when she was trying to destroy his spiritual core but instead got chased by Inosuke himself.

"Cut it out, you're acting like a toddler" a boy with short hair hissed, jabbing the girl in her rib with a glare.

"Eh you guys don't matter anyways! I'll kill you all!" Inosuke laughed eccentrically and dodged their incoming attacks, landing behind them and was mid swing to cut them down when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"That's enough young bore! I'll take it from here!" Rengoku beamed while releasing his wrist, quickly chopping them in the neck and rendering them unconscious.

Inosuke's eyes sparkled from underneath the mask with a hidden admiration "I need you to complete i job for me since I have to defend a total of four carts while you take the rest while searching for young Kamado. When the blondie wakes up tell him to defend your carts while you look for the head, got that?"

Inosuke shook his head frantically, long weird tentacles sprouting from the sides of the train and reaching for the passengers as he sped of at Rengoku's command.

"MONJIRO WHERR ARE YOU?!" Inosuke yelled while slashing long tentacles left and right, speeding through every cart while keeping the limbs at bay. He huffed and stabbed his swords through the floor, spreading his arms out wide as he used special awareness to locate the boy.

"Ha! Found you" he growled triumphantly, ripping his swords out of the floor and heading to the head of the train where he saw the conductor.

"You're not supposed to be here! Get out!" The man yelled defensively upon seeing the slayer, moving to the side to try and shield Tanjiro from Inosuke's keen eyes.

"Get out the way bastard! I'll kill you if you hurt him!" The shirtless male yelled angrily, whacking him to the side and pressing his blade against the man's neck.

"What did you do to him, why's he shoved in the fucking corner unconscious" Inosuke growled threateningly, putting more pressure on his neck.

"I-it wasn't me! I was just told to watch him! I swear please don't kill me!" He yelled in a panic, raising his hands in surrender while scrunching his features in fear.

Inosuke huffed and left the man trembling on the floor, scooping up Tanjiro in his arms while making sure to grab fluffy which was laying next to him and leaving to another car and placing Tanjiro gently on a spare seat.

The male suddenly felt at ease when he saw Tanjiro safe by his side, his small frame and peaceful resting face cuddled cutely into his toy with his soft hair laying messily around his face.

Inosuke snapped out of his daze when the sound of lightning caught his ears; making him remember his original task "fuck! Monjiro I need you wake up! Common I need your help!"

This statement alone physically pained Inosuke to say, after all he always refused to admit to needing help sometimes. But since Tanjiro was one of the strongest hashira and he needed his help in order to cut its head off, Inosuke had no choice.

"Gah! Come on!" He yelled again, quickly springing off the floor to cut off a few limbs before returning to the boy; shaking his shoulder back and forth but to no avail.

"Fine! I'm strong enough to do it by mysel-"

Suddenly thunder struck the carts again, Zenitsu bursting through the doorway asleep with a trail of destroyed limbs behind him "woah! I didn't realise you could do anything other than cry!" The bore exclaimed, placing his hands on his hips upon seeing his friend.

Zenitsu continued to sleep and jumped on the roof of the train using the intersection, closely followed by Inosuke now yelling insults at him.

In the end, Zenitsu and Inosuke came out vicious. Since Zenitsu was asleep already Enmu's eyes had no effect on him; Inosuke also had a similar outcome due to his mask. The electric user had cut away at the first layer of flesh and while Inosuke landed the finishing blow.

As Enmu thrashed around in his last moments, so did the train. Causing it to swerve blindly off the tracks.

Some passengers were injured, however Rengoku managed to minimalist the damage by releasing many techniques last minute.

All the while, Tanjiro stayed unconscious through the whole thing till it lead to him being hoisted out of the rubble by an exhausted Rengoku.

"My boy... I'm glad you're ok" he breathed out a sigh of release seeing Tanjiro perfectly unscathed and placed him safely on the grass next to the woods.

"Bore and blondie you go help people out while I stay with Tanjiro!" Rengoku instructed the two, making them tiredly bow and comply to his request.

With a painful sigh, the pillar whipped off his unique flame themed haori and wrapped him up in the fabric to make sure Tanjiro didn't get cold.

"My my~ I've never fought a flame pillar before! This'll certainly be interesting!"

———————————-

Bro why're there little colourful stars on my ceiling?