Chapter 12

**OLIVIA'S POV**

And Friday did come pretty fast. So here I was, standing in front of my wall length mirror. Was I overdressed or underdressed? Was a white bodycon dress paired with a black fur jacket and black Louboutin heels too much. Ace's comment about me being too formal last time got me thinking about my present outfit. Definitely underdressed which will make him believe I didn't try too much. I paired the very casual outfit with a bag from Hermes and of course, my signature perfume.

I really didn't want to go to any cinema because that entailed being in the midst of people, reason why I had my home theater but Ace didn't need to know that. He was apparently the only guy who didn't know how wealthy I was plus I didn't want to scare him away with my riches.

Why?

Because I actually wanted to get close to another guy who wasn't grandpa or Travis. And who was not after my money.

I shrugged off those thoughts. I had no rights to feel embarrassed about being a billionaire. I worked for everything I had and I needed to be proud of it.

Wait, why am I thinking about all these things. Just because of a movie date? Wait again, is it a date? I shook my head. Just a movie. With that thought in mind, I called Ken and told him to bring the car upfront. I equally called Ace and told him I was leaving the house. He agreed and said we would meet up at the cinema.

God I hope it's not crowded.

When I got to the front, Ken got out of the Audi r8 and handed me the key. He opened the door and when I got in, he shut it. I then had a smooth ride to the cinema while listening to an old jam. When I reached the cinema, I didn't get out of the car, I called Ace who said he was in the parking lot as well so I stepped out. I spotted him getting out of his car as well and waved so he could see me.

He smiled immediately and started making his way to me. I used the time to admire just how good looking he was. Those thick biceps were graced in a white fitting tshirt, paired with black jeans and sneakers. Okay, now that's an example of a causal dress.

"Olivia, my goodness you look absolutely gorgeous." He said the moment he reached me. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek once again. Well, if we're friends, I should probably get used to this. When he pulled back, I was blushing.

What, guys just don't hug me and give me pecks so this is a big deal to me.

"Uhh, thanks?" It came out more like a question. What do I say next?

"You're welcome. Nice car too." He added and I just smiled. What was I supposed to say? 'Its just one of the cars in my sport collection'? Nah, I'd rather just be quiet. "So uhm, what kind of movies do you like?"

I shrugged. "I'm not much of a movie person." I work, not go around watching movies. "We could settle for a sci-fiction I guess."

He chuckled. "Or action."

I shrugged again. "That could do too."

His eyes widened in realization. "No way, you do not watch movies, do you?"

I looked away, avoiding eye contact. "Well I don't have time to watch movies. I catch up on the daily news and that's enough for me."

He raised his hands in mock surrender. "I'm not judging you. You're so different in a very nice way. I like it. So since you do not watch movies all the time, we could settle for a romantic comedy. That will lighten the mood."

I just stared at him.

His mouth formed an 'O'. "You've never been to a cinema have you?"

I shrugged. "Well I've got a theater in my house. So I've never been to a public cinema. I just don't like crowded places."