Chapter 14

ACE'S POV

As much as I tried hard not to stare, I couldn't help it. The see through robe was driving me insane. My imaginations were so crazy.

"It's a barbecue party too!" Mylo said excitedly as we all walked out to a very big backyard. The pool was three times the size of mine and there was a chef roasting chicken at the other end. It smelled really good.

"Well can't have you guys over without the entertainment. Be sure to ask for whatever you want." Olivia said politely then smiled at me.

I returned the smile. "You really didn't need to go the extra mile."

She scoffed. "This is nothing. Plus my grandparents will be so happy to know I had people over."

Admittedly, the way she said the people kind of killed my spirits but then again, she did tell me she wasn't a fan of mingling.

"Can we get into the water now?" Maya asked excitedly.

Olivia looked at me. "Can Maya swim? Plus I think it's a little too cold out here. I totally forgot it's winter. Good thing the suns up a little."

"You're gonna have to hold her in the water." Myles said.

"We won't be in the water for too long then. 30 minutes max and then we focus on eating." Olivia suggested. "There's a room over there where y'all can change." She said as she pointed towards a door on the left which I hadn't noticed.

"Let's go guys." I said to my kids and scooped up Maya, walking towards the room. It was a big space where about 10 people could change and then there were two showers at the other end. Myles and Milo were quick to get out of their clothes and into their swimming trunks and hurriedly wet themselves before rushing out, leaving just Maya and I. I helped Maya into her swimsuit and got her ready to swim while she ran outside. I then took off my clothes and my hard on was very visible. Thank goodness I'll take this cold shower before going out there. I got underneath the shower to wet myself when all of a sudden, the door opened and Olivia walked in with a phone on her ear.

She had wide eyes which made me understand she completely forgot I was in here. When her eyes trailed down to the hard on which was proving stubborn to go away, she gulped. "Uh..umm.. lemme call y-you later." She stammered before ending the call and shutting her eyes. "Shit I'm sorry for barging in. I was so engulfed in that call I totally forgot to knock."

She looked so beautiful and I enjoyed the pink tint on her cheek. Actually, I was enjoying this side of the great Olivia Harrison. The side were she forgot just how influential she was and let her guard down. The thought of her being shy from seeing my dick print turned me on even more and the erection I was trying so hard to conceal came in full force. "Why are your eyes closed?" I teased as I eyed her from head to toe, the ropes on her robe were loose and I could see her perfect white skin and her bulbous breast. I gulped too. Maybe I needed to close my eyes like her, but no. She was too beautiful and I had to admire every inch of her. I was drawn to her like an infant who needed attention from his mother so I took a step to close the distance between us and used my finger to twirl her tendrils. "Open your eyes Olivia, look at me." I said in between breaths. I was nervous.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Her face was so soft and angelic. Her black eyes matched her jet black hair that was tied in messy bun. Her nose was small but pointed and her lips....they were so pink, and big but not too big. They looked soft, way too soft and I wanted nothing more than to have a taste of it.

"Answer me, Olivia. Why did you close your eyes?" I asked as I took a small step towards her, making my body touch hers, invading her personal space. She didn't pull back or push me away, rather she shut her eyes again and moaned underneath her breath making me groan. My hard on was pressed on her navel. "I know we haven't known each other for so long but damn it Olivia, I'm fucking attracted to you. From that moment in the elevator till now, I just can't seem to get over you. It's an irresistible attraction I can't seem to fathom." I said in a very husky tone. "Look at me." I commanded and was pleased when she obeyed.

Her eyes trailed from my eyes down to my lips and she bit hers, causing me to groan. "Fuck!" I said as I watched her. Before I could get over my high from seeing her bite her lip in that fuck-me manner, she stood on her tip toes and connected her lips to mine.

I took that as my cue and I deepened the kiss, pulling her closer to me if that was even possible. In one move, I easily lifted her off the ground and mentally gave her a high-five for wrapping her legs around my waist. Her hands worked their magic in my hair while I squeezed her ass. I enjoyed her soft moans as I kissed her deeply. I was literally making love to her mouth and my dick twitched even more. I wanted more. I wanted the fucking temptress. I could feel her panties through the robe and all I had to do was take off the damn robe and finger fuck her till she came all over my fingers before tasting it. I bet she taste as good as she looks. I used one hand to support her and was about to take off the robe with the other hand when I heard the unmistakable voice of Maya.

"Daddy what are you two..." Before she could complete the question, Olivia was down on her feet, adjusting her robe to cover her body even more.

I gulped and turned around quickly so Maya wouldn't see the big thick dick that made her.

"Uhh, baby, let's go get some chicken." Olivia said immediately, understanding my situation.

Maya whined. "But I came to get daddy so we could all go into the water."

Olivia cleared her throat. "How about I teach you how to swim while daddy gets ready."

"Yay, I'd love to swim with you. Let's go Olivia." Maya said excitedly and then I heard the door open and close.

I turned around and shut my eyes. Maya was such a cockblocker. I opened them and looked down at my trunk. "Looks like you missed your chance after four years." I said to my man down there before getting under the shower once again and getting rid of the erection.

Now I had to face Olivia. The awkward meeting. I brushed the thought away and walked out to see my kids and Olivia having a good time in the water. There were even toys and balloons in it this time around. I tried to look at Olivia but she kept on avoiding eye contact.

Great, just the situation I wanted to find myself in. I got into the water and  swam up to where she was. "Olivia."

"Let's forget about it, Ace." She said and looked away.

I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

Wait, why is she giving me the cold attitude when we both enjoyed the kiss?

Or didn't she enjoy it?