Practice Makes Perfect

April 11th

April 11th.

Episode

Hey Jenna!

How’s it being back in college?

Letting loose with your college friends?

Definitely can’t wait to do that when I leave, although my schooling isn’t normal.

Nothing’s ever been normal about me, as you may know even more now.

Sometimes I even feel like college isn’t for me anymore.

I used to be always so excited about it. About Oxford.

About going to University and making new friends, but then, the excitement went down a bit and a lot of things came up and I decided on online. But then now, I don’t even feel that excited about it anymore.

Waste of genius level IQ, I know.

Enough of the angst anyways!

I miss you Jenna but I understand why you’re distancing yourself.

I think it’s better than here at the moment anyways.

Besides, you can finish your thesis, have your presentation and be done with college life before summer.

Talk to you soon.

Cherith.

________________________________

It had been 2 days since the big reveal and Cherith had more or less spent her time in her room, away from any and everyone.

Vampire issues, werewolf issues, witches and warlocks issues… she was just tired of it all and she wanted to leave for London.

Fast.

Being on the other side of the pond would separate her from the madness that was Mystic Falls and it’s propensity to attract hideous creatures to it.

No wonder it’s woods were dying anyways.

She’d had a talk with Elena and Jeremy about Jenna as well.

Jeremy had been startled at first, but then shrugged it off, seeing it as something she should have known a while back though he was now worried about her not picking anyone’s calls or messages.

As for Elena, she had been shocked at first, but one look at a stubborn Cherith and she had more or less slumped down in exhaustion and acceptance.

Everyone was tired.

There were lots of threats… everywhere!

If it wasn’t the Boogeyman, it was Cherith’s own fears as well as her dreams.