Miss Mystic Falls

It had been a week since the Founder's party and February had already rolled in

The rumors had also skyrocketed as well.

When people found out she'd punched the living day lights out of Tyler and told the Mayor to shut up, the teenagers of Mystic Falls High had gone up to Cherith, telling her how cool she was and how they respected her for what she did.

It had been super hilarious, especially when Cherith had returned to school that Monday without any injuries but Tyler had had a slight bruise on his face that had already faded away by now.

Leslie had also gone hyper when she'd found out about Cherith's lip session with Timmy Turner when he had walked up to her that Monday and proclaimed how he'd love to hangout with her again.

She'd felt like strangling him but decided not to, especially when she was still basking in the glow of her newly found positive popularity.

That morning, Cherith dressed in a pair of dark blue washed skinny jeans, black tank top and a jean jacket, brown heeled boots to her calf and hair in a high ponytail.

She grabbed a pair of her black fashionable glasses and walked down the stairs, a skip in her steps as she walked into the kitchen where Jenna and Elena were.

"So! What do you think? Will I look good when I get my learners permit and drive to school like this?"

She twirled, putting on her glasses and Elena and Jenna smirked.

"It's not your birthday yet though..."

Jenna said and Cherith huffed sitting down and making herself cereal.

"Doesn't matter though, does it? It's my birthday month, my birthday is in two weeks there about... and I already know the car I want."

"Really?"

Jenna asked, curious.

"Of course, dear auntie of mine. It's going to be a convertible. A red one at that. I have to look the part of an high school senior/graduate/college student anyways... rolling down to classes like the boss I so obviously am!"

She smirked, looking afar and Elena shook her head with a chuckle.

"Well I'm glad you're excited about going to Whitmore. I'll be right back. Let me just go grab my bag."

She said, rushing up the stairs.

As soon as she was gone, Jenna turned to her youngest niece.

"You still haven't told them about where you really plan to go?"

Cherith sighed.

"No... I just know it's gonna bring more drama to the table. I think I'd just rather finish everything up before mentioning it... there are many ways I could go to college after all, I don't need to choose just one."